Nute deficiency?¿

• Thread starter AlienSpaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

So I’ve read a few threads and I’m still a little stumped on where I’m falling short. Have some what looks like cal/mag deficient still have plenty Cal/mag granules throughout and only getting half gal every night with some root stimulator. Suggestions plzzzzz
Nute deficiency

Here’s a short vid showing other spots which are from too much sun during the heat of the day (roughly in the 100f) and last few days been blowing wind. Not usin anything as far as ph lvls or nitro. Also not pests have been found(yet).

*Note: I am trying to use more natural sources of nutrients as I like to recycle and reuse as much as possible!

visajoe1

visajoe1

no such thing as cal/mag deficiency in soil. also need to split those up ASAP, way too small of pot for 2 plants. what is pot size? what kind of soil? humidity?

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

Wasn’t referring to the soil was simply stating what is in my pot, and Bout 3.5 gallon pot.
I started this grow bout a month ago and just want some overall advice and opinions on what I’m doing wrong and what I’m doing right. I’m growing in the Mohave desert just off the Colorado river so moisture is minimal.

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

It’s outdoor and low desert so not much humidity also still kinda new to this 😅

visajoe1

visajoe1

It’s outdoor and low desert so not much humidity also still kinda new to this 😅
no worries about being new, happy to help. i run 3g pots, but with your heat, i'd consider 5g pots in a few weeks. Just split them up as soon as you can. will also help to shade them in the afternoon from the late afternoon heat and sun. growth slows down considerably above 100 anyway.

water the pot only when dry, which for you is probably almost every day in those pots. they wont need much food during this grow because they are perspiring a lot. they will get nutrient burn easily, probably what you're seeing now.

any liquid organic 1-1-1 from your local hardware store would be fine. Feed once/twice per week through the stretch (August) and taper down from there. No need for root stimulater now

AlienSpaz

AlienSpaz

just got done doing that actually I was waiting till I needed to separate them watering in twos is easier for the options I have at hand and always willing to take input haha.
Oh and also decided I’m bringing my plant onto the same cycle as these .

One of my main concerns now are is my soil lvls ok cause of the wind I did partially bury the weaker lower portion of the stalk in the original pot .

visajoe1

visajoe1

thats fine, you'll remove all the lower branches later anyway. you can add more soil then if you like

Latest posts

Top Bottom