Nutes, Coco, Etc. Shortages?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

I searched the forums for info but quite possibly didn't search the right terms, please point me in the right direction if so.

I'm trying to figure out if they deemed our goodies non-essential and theres a bit of a language barrier at my spot.
Any info would be appreciated!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Not sure about where you live. Around here Hydroponic stores are absolutely 1000% considered an essential business lol.
1/3rd of BC's economy would tank if they closed hydroponic stores lol.

R

redshift75

i havent been able to order most soils since february. Im told by my supplier their suppliers say lots of people are getting into gardening hoping to see how hard it is so they can put more value in the rest of us :). Not really an essential/non essential thing. But definitely lots of people getting into things this year to work sh-tuff out for themselves. Michigan closed garden centers and such and all the grow stores were still open taking orders. Would just call it in and pick up what i needed (if it was actually available). This year has been an oddball string of things that have had a run on.

3 balls

3 balls

Not sure about where you live. Around here Hydroponic stores are absolutely 1000% considered an essential business lol.
1/3rd of BC's economy would tank if they closed hydroponic stores lol.

Yes, I'm thinking more along the lines of all the manufacturing that takes place in Cali where they are being extra vigilant with flu precautions. I worry that if those guys have been stuck at home for months the hydro stores wont have anything to put on the shelves by summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom