Nutes for flower?

• Thread starter NairnM16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NairnM16

NairnM16

What’s the basic line of advanced nutrients do I need to get some professional quality bud?

I see all these big bud, candy bud stuff is it really worth it or should a+b bloom be enough?

If I get the added bud boosters do you mix them all together?

NairnM16

NairnM16

I would say less is better when starting out..it doesn't matter what nutes you have if you can't grow properly to begin with..
This is my second season the last one turned out okay was looking for that boost, so far upgraded lights nd techniques, just flipped to flower nd there due there first bloom feed on Tuesday,
Do you have any recommendations?

NairnM16

NairnM16

This is my second season the last one turned out okay was looking for that boost, so far upgraded lights nd techniques, just flipped to flower nd there due there first bloom feed on Tuesday,
I’ve not ran into problems with nute burn nd had good growth nd Health with the veg nuts so far

Nugg

Nugg

No I don't..I don't run any additional stuff, never seen the need...I seriously think a lot of it is snake oil..

NairnM16

NairnM16

No I don't..I don't run any additional stuff, never seen the need...I seriously think a lot of it is snake oil..
Fs seriously? Never knew that away to do some research let you know if that’s true

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Mos Bud Boosters are just potassium or phosphorus heavy fertilizers. I use a standard Jack's blooming fertilizer and have had great results. Genetics will determine a lot of your end product's quality. In my opinion, most of these boosters are not needed. Read the ingredients and most of the time they are the same compounds you find in generic fertilizers.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If u want flower i seriously recomend Atami Bloombastic, cant live without it, not cheap but well worth the price in my humble opinion.

NairnM16

NairnM16

If u want flower i seriously recomend Atami Bloombastic, cant live without it, not cheap but well worth the price in my humble opinion.
I appreciate all the feedback I’ll probably take a bit of everyone’s feedback nd find a model point,

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What’s the basic line of advanced nutrients do I need to get some professional quality bud?

I see all these big bud, candy bud stuff is it really worth it or should a+b bloom be enough?

If I get the added bud boosters do you mix them all together?
Nutrients aren't what grows "professional quality bud", adequate lighting and environment, coupled with grower skill is imo, good luck

NairnM16

NairnM16

Anyone use jungle juice? Grow micro nd bloom
Gonna use that as my base Nutes, some big bud, molasses, nd voodo juice, maybe some rhino skin for the stalks

Top Bottom