Nutes - Transition to Flower

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

Experimental plant has just been put to flower in a closet with LED lights on a 12/12 timer.

Resevoir is 1.3 gallons
Using the Advanced Nutrients hydroponic product line I mixed as follows

2 tsp Micro
2 tsp Grow
2 tsp Bloom
3 tsp Nirvana
2 tsp Pro TeKt
3 tsp Big Bud
1/2 tsp Bud Blood
1/16 tsp Bloom Booster Pro

I was worried that I was putting in too many nutes so I calculated at 1 gallon
If I dont burn the bugger I'll repeat the same ratios for another week and then start upping the amounts a little

Anyone use this product line before, suggestions?

G

guineapig

if you just flipped into flowering, i think it is too early for the flower enhancers (big bud, bud blood, bloom booster).....not sure what "Nirvana" is, i would like to find out.....

have you checked out their website for a feeding schedule? are you comfortable with the feeding guidelines that are printed on the actual bottles?

also let me know if you have a pH pen and/or a TDS pen....

-gp

R

Resinator

I should probably stop at the agro store and pick up a PH tester

I used the Nute Chart from their website but because some products were from different lines thay are not all on one chart.

After reading it again I think I should not have put in the Big Bud as you mentioned. Well when I go home tonight I'll check for nute burn and flush if necessary

I didnt purchase the Fulvic or Humic acid products... Are these worthwile/necessary?

Newbie in Training :)

P

ProGroWannabe

I would have to agree that is a bit early. Generally, I keep the very same ferts/amounts going till two weeks into flower for standard 8-week strains. Then as I drop the N out of the equation slowly,and ramp up the P. Once the P is maxed out, I'll slowly increase K until maxed, or flush time is reached.

I know your running different ferts, but I thought the above might provide the "ideology" that I use. Your mileage will certainly vary....

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

I would have to agree that is a bit early. Generally, I keep the very same ferts/amounts going till two weeks into flower for standard 8-week strains. Then as I drop the N out of the equation slowly,and ramp up the P. Once the P is maxed out, I'll slowly increase K until maxed, or flush time is reached.

I know your running different ferts, but I thought the above might provide the "ideology" that I use. Your mileage will certainly vary....

+1

R

Resinator

Well I had some nute burn and the new leaves are a bit crooked now with a sharp downturn at the tip. I emptied half of the 1.3 gallon reserve and replaced it with plain water. I'll let it recover for a while and thyen follow your suggested nutrient regiment ideology and other tips I am collecting.

P

ProGroWannabe

Sounds great resinator. Let us know how you progress.

R

Resinator

PH was high so I adjusted that
The roots seemed red ... I think it was the Bud Blood
A new set of leaves will open soon, that should tell me if I fixed the problem

Haoleninja86

Haoleninja86

Experimental plant has just been put to flower in a closet with LED lights on a 12/12 timer.

Resevoir is 1.3 gallons

2 tsp Micro
2 tsp Grow
2 tsp Bloom
3 tsp Nirvana
2 tsp Pro TeKt
3 tsp Big Bud
1/2 tsp Bud Blood

If I dont burn the bugger I'll repeat the same ratios for another week and then start upping the amounts a little

Resevoir is 1.3 gallons

2 tsp Micro
2 tsp Grow
2 tsp Bloom
3 tsp Nirvana
2 tsp Pro TeKt
3 tsp Big Bud
1/2 tsp Bud Blood

So if you're using that ProTekt that is silica and it's not intended for plants going into flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom