Nutrient burn PH 6.8 to 6.7 run off

• Thread starter Zenpaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zenpaii

Zenpaii

I have just fed my plants the new 2-4 week schedule today I have checked the temps they are fine and humdity is around 60 using Coco coir.

I can see a light burn at the tips of the plant it's very small but this is after a few hours of their new feed I will attach my sheet to the thread.

I have checked the run off and ppm is around 330 but ph is 6.7-6.8 wwhich is maybe slightly high do the plants need more nutrients or does it need a flush I have no clue what to do first. I will keep a eye and update
IMG_20210705_172003.jpg
Screenshot_20210705_172404_com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets.jpg

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

While possible to grow a plant with a ph of 7 but you want to keep it around 6.2, fill a 16oz cup of water add a small splash of white vinegar stir and give to plant go easy you can reapeat, to raise your ph same drill but use bakeing soda this will raise ur ph.

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Looks like it was a ph issue I thought that maybe because I let it sit in it's run off for a couple of hours that that was the issue not further burning as of yet āœŒšŸ¾ when your a noob like me i be watching these plants like a hawk got my anxiety going up lol

elduderito

elduderito

I think they were fed too early and perhaps too much ... from what I've read seedlings don't need food until they've started forming five-finger leaves (4th or 5th node) .. I've definitely made this mistake before

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

I think they were fed too early and perhaps too much ... from what I've read seedlings don't need food until they've started forming five-finger leaves (4th or 5th node) .. I've definitely made this mistake before
Plants are 2 weeks going on the thrud week this week I found the issue was actually the ph it was to alkaline I did not ph down the feeding properly it was 6.8 when fed and I think when it comes to seedlings I only add calmag and seaweed extract to help the roots as the Coco coir doesn't have any nutrients and I'm using RO water at the moment

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not a coco user but pretty sure ph should be down 5.8-6.2 ish buy some real ph up/down - citrus and baking soda will irk but donā€™t last long and can cause swings

Latest posts

Top Bottom