Nutrient Burn ?

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koltivation

Koltivation

My plants are currently 19 days old under the light , I do nothing besides water without nutes for now. Is this nutrient burn? Or something worse ? All my other plants seem fine but this one looks like its getting a little bad and making me nervous cause I’m a first time grower. This is right after I sprayed with water.

Nutrient burn
Nutrient burn 2
Koltivation

Koltivation

As you can see , 2 of the leave tips have turned yellow but the yellow tip on the right is looking kind of bad to me

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Can you provide clearer pics? Is there something on the leaves?

Koltivation

Koltivation

Stop spraying plant with water . When watering soil just use spray bottle for a few days . Careful not to over water .
Okay thank you ! What is the reason for me to stop spraying the plant ?

New2dagame

New2dagame

Okay thank you ! What is the reason for me to stop spraying the plant ?
No need to spray the plant . Could be what’s making her sad. Just water lightly for now and make sure light is at least 24 inches away . Should be fine soon

H

hawkman

also look like "nutrient splash" when watering you hit the leaves and are generally the bottom leaves. No issue

Koltivation

Koltivation

It looks a little overwatered. How far is this light and how strong. And airflow going right?
The light is 30 inches away and its a viparspectra led 1200w and yes i have 2 fans on inside . I think i overwatered a couple days ago and also transplanted from a solo cup to a 3g pot a little earlier than i should’ve rookie mistake .

H

hawkman

30 inches is good - what distance in flower ? or do you keep distance constant ? sounds like you have quality LED's

Koltivation

Koltivation

30 inches is good - what distance in flower ? or do you keep distance constant ? sounds like you have quality LED's
This is my first grow so I have yet to reach flowering , but I have read LED’s should be farther away than other lights so Most likely the same distance as veg

H

hawkman

what is wattage for the LED ? also one can move the light a bit closer in flower depending on wattage and your height. you will get the hang of it. what did you used to use before cfl's ???

P

Pass2TheLeft

Those lights are very powerful for young plants to me it looks like 2 things over watering and light burn at that stage of devolopment id hang the lights at least 3 foot from the plant and make sure you let the top layer of medium dry out

P

Pass2TheLeft

Also is there slow release nutes in your soil they can play havoc with plants

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Aside from a bump in the road, your plants look pretty healthy. Its easy to bruise or get water/nutes on young leaves and they often have a few scars. If everything continues to grow well, you are on your way. I'm not sure what the maximum lumens/flux/brightness is for LEDS as I use HID, but yu look pretty good. Don't panic every time you see a yellow spot or a dropped leaf...but DO get familiar with the most common mistakes and their symptoms, namely overwatering and overfeeding.

G gnome

G gnome

Aside from a bump in the road, your plants look pretty healthy. Its easy to bruise or get water/nutes on young leaves and they often have a few scars. If everything continues to grow well, you are on your way. I'm not sure what the maximum lumens/flux/brightness is for LEDS as I use HID, but yu look pretty good. Don't panic every time you see a yellow spot or a dropped leaf...but DO get familiar with the most common mistakes and their symptoms, namely overwatering and overfeeding.
Pretty healthy? Id hate to see what ur idea of an unhealthy plant is!!!! Haha

Top Bottom