Nutrient deficiency or septoria. Possibly nutrient burn?

• Thread starter Adkoutdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adkoutdoor

Adkoutdoor

Just looking for some advice as I've never had this problem before. I'm by no means a veteran grower and really have no frame of reference. Little spots started showing up on the leaves on one of my plants. Assuming it was hopper damage I didn't remove the leaves right away. Within 3 days of hot humid days and plenty of rain the entire plant was covered and I removed as much as possible. Also wondering if it does happen to be septoria will it ruin the buds? Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Nutrient deficiency or septoria possibly nutrient burn

Nutrient deficiency or septoria possibly nutrient burn 2
Nutrient deficiency or septoria possibly nutrient burn 3
PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

It's likely Septoria or another leaf spot disease. It's awfully late for it to show up...do you live in a climate that is mostly dry all summer, but you've gotten some heavy rain recently?

At this point you'll want to remove the effected leaves and mulch around your plants to prevent soil from splashing up on your leaves. It looks like you're not too late into flower to use stylet oil or (dilute) H2O2.

Adkoutdoor

Adkoutdoor

It's likely Septoria or another leaf spot disease. It's awfully late for it to show up...do you live in a climate that is mostly dry all summer, but you've gotten some heavy rain recently?

At this point you'll want to remove the effected leaves and mulch around your plants to prevent soil from splashing up on your leaves. It looks like you're not too late into flower to use stylet oil or (dilute) H2O2.
Thank you for the reply and advicd. I live about as far north in ny as you can go. We have relatively short hot and humid summers. This summer was particularly hot and humid with plenty of rain later on in the season.

chemistry

chemistry

Are you using cold water straight from the tap by any chance.

Top Bottom