Nutrient deficiency?

• Thread starter Omgricky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Give us more info how do you expect to get help if you don’t tell us your set up I could say all types of things about the pic but without knowing what you have been doing to it , medium,lights , indoor outdoor ?

Omgricky

Omgricky

Alright it’s a indoor plant running a 300w light. I’m using fox farm ocean. I’ve have not been using nutes until the last water. Where I used fox grow big. Light cycle is 18/6.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ive not grown in Fox Farm but have heard it a bit hot in Nutes , with the tips yellowing, when you feed did you go 1/4 , 1/2 of full strength ?

growsince79

growsince79

It looks like you nute burned it. FFOF is loaded. You shouldn't give any nutes for at least 3-4 weeks after last transplant.

Omgricky

Omgricky

Okay noted and I used a tablespoon per gallon. Also I may need to start watering less I’ve been feeding about every 4 days. But this started from the bottom up so that’s why I thought it was a nitrogen problem.

growsince79

growsince79

Okay noted and I used a tablespoon per gallon. Also I may need to start watering less I’ve been feeding about every 4 days. But this started from the bottom up so that’s why I thought it was a nitrogen problem.
plain water every few days and let it dry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom