Nutrient information for the flowering stage.

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Im bout to put 1 of my 4 babies into a flowering tent should i just use a bloom nute or should i keep feeding it its base nutes as well. This what Im using.
Nutrient information for the flowering stage

tobh

tobh

Supporter
base nutrients for the the stretch period, then drop base nutrient EC and add your bloom booster.

EDIT: That NPK is crazy high. I would use base nutrients for the duration of flower, and only add that pk booster during week 6-8, maybe. that's damn near MOAB level of PK, you don't want that throughout the entire flower cycle.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Damn I had some awsome results 3 grows back and I gained some massive ass buds I didnt over do the recommended portion of the bloom nute but I did use maybe half of what was recommended I just dont c y I should keep using the base nutes when it is higher on the N. That's why I wanted fo see I'f id be alright with just this and water. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Damn I had some awsome results 3 grows back and I gained some massive ass buds I didnt over do the recommended portion of the bloom nute but I did use maybe half of what was recommended I just dont c y I should keep using the base nutes when it is higher on the N. That's why I wanted fo see I'f id be alright with just this and water. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it!
Plants still need N in flower, especially during the first four to six weeks of flower. After that it can be pulled away, but the idea of spiking PK early on has been proven to be incorrect and can actually be detrimental.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I see. I guess I try to push the bloom booster a little to early but I'm still learning and your help Is greatly appreciated. I strive to be better for good and only help where help is needed. Thanks again for the information!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
in all truth, you can run a base nutrient through an entire grow cycle. there is more than enough documentation on the net which indicates (even to AN's own admissions) that "bloom boosters" are a gimmick through and through. cannabis is the only crop that has marketed products to this. every other commercial crop has nutrient lines that are the same NPK from seed to harvest; cannabis is no fuckin different man. sure, bloom boosters can help skew NPK ratios to enhance flower production but they're totally unnecessary to achieve a successful grow.

H

HiDroShopWNY

I see. I guess I try to push the bloom booster a little to early but I'm still learning and your help Is greatly appreciated. I strive to be better for good and only help where help is needed. Thanks again for the information!
Tobh is spot on with his assessment of bloom boosters... probably aren't necessary, can cause harm if done improperly, may or may not be beneficial... but you really need the base nutrient because of the different micro nutrients that it contains, as well as nitrogen in most cases.

Top Bottom