Nutrient lockout pls help me!!!!’

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So mix the base nutes, no cal mag To what ppm?
200-300ish but you are starting higher so 300-350.

Important to make sure your ph is good also. With ppm that high in water there will be a significant amount of calcium carbonate. So you probably need a bit more acid to lower the ph to where ya need it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have to run out for a bit but read this and we can get more into in aboit an hour or so.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Alright so it’s been 2 days and there still looking rough but I can see new growth coming in and new healthy roots.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Alright so it’s been 2 days and there still looking rough but I can see new growth coming in and new healthy roots.
Good stuff... will take a while to see how well its working. Keep the same and see how she looks after a week then go from there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So water the same for the next week or so?
Yup just make sure you don't over water. Under watering is not so bad but still try to avoid it.

Did a video on that just to show how much faster they recover from underwatering as opposed to over watering.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Yo I got another quick question, so I’ve been searching the internet to why my leaves are so swollen and all I can find is over watering but they feel really dry so I have no idea what is cause if the swollen dry leaves?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yo I got another quick question, so I’ve been searching the internet to why my leaves are so swollen and all I can find is over watering but they feel really dry so I have no idea what is cause if the swollen dry leaves?
Over watering, high humidity and a few others.

CFC7143

CFC7143

I could definitely be wrong but that is exactly what my plant looked like and it ever up being because my temp was way too low

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Flush out plant, check ph of clear runoff, if it is low a bit of baking soda not much mind put in 16oz cup of water and stir well once your ph is straight let plant alone and let it dry out, next watering cut way back on nutrients so the plant wont go into lockout again, white vinegar will lower ph, if you want you can go to a hydro store and buy ph + & -. I put just a pinch in 16 oz cup after it is flushed and completely drained that way you know your checking the ph on the water with a pinch of baking soda it still may be low but you will have a good idea of how much more to use.

Top Bottom