Nutrient problems!?

• Thread starter Oldfashionfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

I need help getting stressful , planted June 15 in Pete Berger bm6 soil , I was feeding them for 420 ppms for about a week then bumped up to 800 they were growing super lush and lovely and then bam nutrient problems. I did a run off ph in soil was about 5.6 and ppms were 1500 . I’ve been flushing with good ph R/o water about 6.7 (but just R/O water ) . Input needed !! I’m open to anything just need help !! LOVE

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

I need help getting stressful , planted June 15 in Pete Berger bm6 soil , I was feeding them for 420 ppms for about a week then bumped up to 800 they were growing super lush and lovely and then bam nutrient problems. I did a run off ph in soil was about 5.6 and ppms were 1500 . I’ve been flushing with good ph R/o water about 6.7 (but just R/O water ) . Input needed !! I’m open to anything just need help !! LOVE
btw 100 gals and not a purple stem insight , does nutrient lock out and purple stems go hand and hand ?

chemistry

chemistry

The RO water will drain the colour out of your plants, I'd flush with a weaker nuit strength until your run off comes down, and get your PH up to 6.0.

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

The RO water will drain the colour out of your plants, I'd flush with a weaker nuit strength until your run off comes down, and get your PH up to 6.0.
Will do , and been trying to get ph in soil up that’s why I was just giving it fresh R/O but I under stand so just feed light nuits and have a good run off ?

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

Will do , and been trying to get ph in soil up that’s why I was just giving it fresh R/O but I under stand so just feed light nuits and have a good run off ?
The straight R/O is what’s making the leafs do that in veg ?

chemistry

chemistry

Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today. Sounds like a good plan.

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today. Sounds like a good plan.
I’ve been pruning these mfers for 7 hours tonight , planned to water tomorrow I water from about 2:30 am till about 5 am right before the sun comes up ! I promise I’m not slacking hahah

Oldfashionfarmer

Oldfashionfarmer

Watered , runoff on 3 plants all above 6 ph but ppms are low . Gonna feed next water

Top Bottom