Nutrient question?

• Thread starter KingsHockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingsHockey

KingsHockey

Is a gallon of feed per feed 4 times a week for my 15 gallon smart pot too much? Or is a gallon of feed fine per day just less times per week, just more water instead?

KingsHockey

KingsHockey

temp is around 72 average, humidity 55-60, Soil Smart pot 15 gallons, its a different material and drain out of the entire bottom.
im feeding advance nutrient: grow micro bloom, Voodoo juice and B-52 in veg right now already a month and about 15" tall. Has its own 4' x 4' x 8' tall tent of its own, trying to supercrop for a month, but is a gallon of water/Noots 4 times a week too much? Or galon 2 times a week w/ noots and 2 plain water?

Bannacis

Bannacis

a different material does not tell us the medium, thing is your roots probably haven't spread throughout the pot, so possible nute build up. if it drains fairly well, then i would put fresh water in it every other feed.or fresh water first alow to drain then another with nutes added.
wondering why you went straight to 15 gal and not step up in size as needed.
It allows more control of medium saturation.
when you potted it you felt the weight, so when you watered it and drained, what is weight diff.
and you can tell how much water is being used daily by lifting, i know 15 gal is a bit, one reason to work your way up in pot size.
But putting in just fresh water to flush is better than over feeding and having problems later.

keeper green

KingsHockey

KingsHockey

It has been draining well when i give 2 gallons (1 w/ nutes) Do that 2-3 times a week..and 2 days no water throughout the week....Its pretty heavy before water maybe 20lb ... Ill post some pictures tomorrow.

Top Bottom