Nutrient/salt buildup issues or environmental not quite sure.

• Thread starter Dbean16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So doobie says get a new PH TDS EC pen.

Stone says Calcium. From the leaf charts and infirmary diagnosis threads I was thinking this might be it. I was feeding cal-mag @ 1/2 strength every feeding according to the FF chart. (2.5ml per gallon)

Homesteader is probably right, I may have overdone it with the calcium and caused lockout?

and Nick could you refer me to a thread on the not PH ing your additives in soil? I believe I may have read one thread from Aqua Man on the subject…
mmm a thread, hopefully @Aqua Man will find that..
it’s pretty known that in “organic” or say a soilless medium like pro mix hp will have ph buffers or living organisms to keep your plant correct but if you start adding chemicals or synthetic nutrients that will kill off or through off the ph buffers and start causing issues and you will need to ph etc every watering/feeding..
basically…

Dbean16

Dbean16

what i see in those pics is a bit of light stress, raise it up 5-10 inches so your leaves are sitting more flat..
the first pic looks like Maybe a light leak coming in at night?, the amount of small round edged leaves?
That’s just the flash from my camera when the lights are off. And thank you kindly everyone for the advice and opinions. I do appreciate it.

GNick, I will raise the hood tonight a bit and see if that helps 👍🏻😎

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That’s just the flash from my camera when the lights are off. And thank you kindly everyone for the advice and opinions. I do appreciate it.

GNick, I will raise the hood tonight a bit and see if that helps 👍🏻😎
i’m curious
you know the distance to the closest bud?

Dbean16

Dbean16

You gave them too much love bro.trust me we have all been there.
Haha “too much love” 💀 well I sure stepped into it now 💩 hoping to wiggle my way out of this with maybe 5 more weeks to go. Then maybe I’ll do an outdoor grow come spring just to get rid of all these auto seeds.

So for the next feed I was going to do 1/2 strength with the core 3 bottles & beastie bloomz only. That’s 7.5ml BB, 5ml GB, 5ml TB, and .5ml Beastie. Too much?

Last edited:
Dbean16

Dbean16

i’m curious
you know the distance to the closest bud?
It was about 20” from the white widow cola before I raised it. See the brown hairs on the pic below… I singed her a bit. 🔥

Now it’s 30” away and I only have maybe 3” left to go up. I am running a 💡 1k hps tho but it’s a cool hood with glass hooked up to a 720cfm 8” in line fan. A bit restricted tho because I pull through a carbon filter, then through the hood, then exhaust into the attic space.

7ADE28CE 026A 48DA 97E8 5D6AB85F8F27
6DF1303C A137 46AB 8CD3 2EAC2CDE0D37
677F45AB A0AA 4BB0 9B5D 0BF5D4CE8A66
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok i use the same as i’m 1000 watt MH and HPS..
ya generally 3 ft from tops at least the whole grow..
what name brand of HPS..
take a picture of those 4 bottles of nutrients
you probably don’t need all that

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
geez that site is terrible..
anyhoo, couldn’t find info on your soluble nutrients, but i’d use the tiger bloom at 4 ml per gallon and the big bloom at 5 ml per gallon.. for a watering or two than you’ll need something with lower np ratios and higher k ratio..
what week are you in again as i’m guessing 4 or 5?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
So just to be clear you are saying I should be using a more pure water source. RO water not tap? You are attributing this to high ppm in my tap water?

To me this looks like a deficiency or overage of some sort. The fan leaves are yellowing and becoming crispy on the tips to the point where they are dead.
Autos don't need much to thrive, your killing them with to much love. Once the leaves are damaged they are damaged, no turning back. So it's gonna be hard to tell if and when your on the right track. Gotta inspect the newer leaves or any that are left.

Dbean16

Dbean16

geez that site is terrible..
anyhoo, couldn’t find info on your soluble nutrients, but i’d use the tiger bloom at 4 ml per gallon and the big bloom at 5 ml per gallon.. for a watering or two than you’ll need something with lower np ratios and higher k ratio..
what week are you in again as i’m guessing 4 or 5?
Thanks for the advice GNick, to answer your question I am going into week 5 of flower. Next watering is coming up in a few days time so I’m still playing with what I’m going to feed.

Here are some better examples of the solubles I have to use. I was thinking the beastie bloomz is what the chart calls for and may help bring up that K ratio you speak of. What’s your opinion? Too much P?

On another separate note I do have a RO filter as well as a new Milwaukee meter on the way. Both of these should help me moving forward. These were my choices, I’m excited to put them to use…

CD441367 79D4 40D7 A7CD 46181C103C8F
F89CDBDF 39D7 4669 9AF2 F26F29F963CD
AA8E5273 BD3F 4B82 962A 6E2F9EBCC970
Dbean16

Dbean16

Autos don't need much to thrive, your killing them with to much love. Once the leaves are damaged they are damaged, no turning back. So it's gonna be hard to tell if and when you’re on the right track. Gotta inspect the newer leaves or any that are left.
Hello Week4, Yeah I’m already regretting that I bought so many auto beans. I have 17 of each Purple Kush and White Widow left. I’m going to need to get some regular feminized genetics on order so I can really get them to bush out. Plus I didn’t realize that when you clone autos they are essentially the same age as the plant you cut from. (Duhh 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻)

I’m just going to try and get through this round by the skin of my teeth without killing any of them. Then maybe I’ll do a few outdoors come spring time so I can get rid of some of these auto seeds.

Anyways, still plugging along with some sort of lockout/nutrient issue…

E191AF0E E43F 4AA3 ADEE E29885DCC245
81BF4595 0E67 4738 87B8 11525B90C3D0
938FCF0B A43D 42C4 9721 C3761674CE25
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello Week4, Yeah I’m already regretting that I bought so many auto beans. I have 17 of each Purple Kush and White Widow left. I’m going to need to get some regular feminized genetics on order so I can really get them to bush out. Plus I didn’t realize that when you clone autos they are essentially the same age as the plant you cut from. (Duhh 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻)

I’m just going to try and get through this round by the skin of my teeth without killing any of them. Then maybe I’ll do a few outdoors come spring time so I can get rid of some of these auto seeds.

Anyways, still plugging along with some sort of lockout/nutrient issue…
just feed with tiger bloom this watering, i’m guessing 5 ml per gallon should be good..
are the leaves laying flat or kinda praying towards it? picture?

Dbean16

Dbean16

just feed with tiger bloom this watering, i’m guessing 5 ml per gallon should be good..
are the leaves laying flat or kinda praying towards it? picture?
yes 5ml/gal of TB sounds right to me. That’s about half strength of that ingredient leaving out all the rest of the bottles. The leaves are curled upward a bit from the main vein and standing up towards the light. (See photos)

So none of the solubles? (Haha I’ve already overdone it haven’t I? 😂)

26191D36 2D38 4972 A601 839DC8AD6AE5
AA0D0E1D 9151 4E12 BBD0 770C4F74B4A8
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes 5ml/gal of TB sounds right to me. That’s about half strength of that ingredient leaving out all the rest of the bottles. The leaves are curled upward a bit from the main vein and standing up towards the light. (See photos)

too me your major issue is the light, mine with healthy girls is over 30 inches from closet top.. it’s never under 30 more like 36 inches..
yes just feed that this watering and we’ll watch and change as we go

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

They are praying hard...Maybe back that light off a bit..

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I

Anyways, still plugging along with some sort of lockout/nutrient issue
Haha I did the same thing. I bought 50 auto flower beans smh. Mostly Mephisto and Nightowl. But I am kinda regretful about it. I did by a 40 pack of Tony's tortured beans GG4 Ril they are photo period. It was a bogo so I only paid for 20.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Your buds look great tho. No matter what your going to have a nice harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom