Nutrient switch?

• Thread starter Purps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purps

I am just about to change my light to 12/12. I am using ff ocean forest and have been vegging for 3 weeks. I have not had to use any grow nutes yet. Should I give them the grow nutes for a couple weeks than switch to my bloom nutrients? Use them together?

L

LUDACRIS.

I am just about to change my light to 12/12. I am using ff ocean forest and have been vegging for 3 weeks. I have not had to use any grow nutes yet. Should I give them the grow nutes for a couple weeks than switch to my bloom nutrients? Use them together?

When you go 12/12 just give them a good watering (just water) and then on the next feed start on the bloom nutes straight away at 1/4 strength and build it up from there week by week in strength.

(good luck).

LUDA.
:)

G

greenbastards

It all depends on how big you want to grow your plants. But their going to keep growing whether their in bloom or in veg. I usually only do a short two week veg. Grow them to about 1.5-2ft tall then switch to flower. Don't use the nutes together, they were made to be used separately. But i do short cycles. Just a 7 week flower, then flush for a week then harvest.

good luck

Top Bottom