Nutrient web anywhere out there?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Yeah but i cant do all that foil stuff.. lol..
Whenevet someone comes over actually i have to rapidly carry plants to basement and hide em and take light and fan and stuff out of closet .. dont wanna add tinfoil to the list..
Lol
O shit sorry bro didn't realise you had to be mobile

jamk911

jamk911

The plants grew too fast and ran me outta space.. i even super cropped em twice lol
Damn things took off abt 3 weeks ago .. keep growing almost 2 inches a day .. WHEN DOES IT STOP?

20200817 205609
20200817 205619
20200817 205538
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Turned out well, all the cannabis seems to have good potency and great smell.

The unknown #3 turned out the best, IMO

I got thousands of seeds from this run.
Wicked bro iv just started adding it into mine so im glad it worked for you too 🙌

You seen that bluedream in my grow down 🤣🤣

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
lol bring em down!
Theyre 3 inches away!
Im tryna bring em up but im waiting for wife to bring home screw in holder things.. for cieling.. and then gt remove the top shelf

Cool, cobs, I had some similar to those. Keep them cool, there prone to burning out if they get too hot.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
The thing is you need the reflective to stop the upwards growth check my page an you will see what I mean bro

jamk911

jamk911

O shit sorry bro didn't realise you had to be mobile
Yeah and these plants are making it hot..
Got wayyy too big lol.. i was hopin for like.. maybe 4 feet tall.. i supercropped 2x. Tied em down..they just said f u to me.. and now im runnin around tapin together 2 xl home depot boxes soo they fit inside in basement.. putting king size beds on em every week lol its why my dark times in day.. just stuff em there during daytime lol

20200814 012745
jamk911

jamk911

Oh no i def know what you mean.. i just am praying theyll stop vert growth soon and focus on buds atleast lol..
I literally cant put anything on walls.. its white walls atleast lol

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Yeah and these plants are making it hot..
Got wayyy too big lol.. i was hopin for like.. maybe 4 feet tall.. i supercropped 2x. Tied em down..they just said f u to me.. and now im runnin around tapin together 2 xl home depot boxes soo they fit inside in basement.. putting king size beds on em every week lol its why my dark times in day.. just stuff em there during daytime lol
Bro the struggle is really but its all worth it in the end trust

jamk911

jamk911

Cool, cobs, I had some similar to those. Keep them cool, there prone to burning out if they get too hot.
Yeah i actually am pretty satisfied with this light.. i mean for $120 it did well imo.. and the reason i went w it was because i liked the shape for closet it just seemed to fit for me lol

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Oh no i def know what you mean.. i just am praying theyll stop vert growth soon and focus on buds atleast lol..
I literally cant put anything on walls.. its white walls atleast lol
Could top her but I don't like to do that but see what others think I'd just keep tieing her down personally

jamk911

jamk911

Bro the struggle is really but its all worth it in the end trust
Yeah.. i mean besides this yellowing .. i cant complain.. i had just moved 1k miles.. had no bud supplier.. happened to find 2 bag seeds in a drawer... and everythings went my way thus far.. no real problems.. and god blessed me with 2 females from 2 bag seeds.. thats a win in itself lol

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Yeah.. i mean besides this yellowing .. i cant complain.. i had just moved 1k miles.. had no bud supplier.. happened to find 2 bag seeds in a drawer... and everythings went my way thus far.. no real problems.. and god blessed me with 2 females from 2 bag seeds.. thats a win in itself lol
Now graft your ass off till you sit down an smoke her sexy ass 🥳😂😂

Also bro when you tie down you need to do it tight need to create a callous looks like a brown knuckle i will get you some pics of mine an show you tomorrow 😉

jamk911

jamk911

oh one final question... my first grow.. idk what im looking at.. are these healthy and is there anything i should be doing to help the plant with them .. flowering..? Dunno what they should be doing.. should they be red .. or this white? <_< sry nooblife lol

20200817 210505
20200817 210453
20200817 012252
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
oh one final question... my first grow.. idk what im looking at.. are these healthy and is there anything i should be doing to help the plant with them .. flowering..? Dunno what they should be doing.. should they be red .. or this white? <_< sry nooblife lol
Stay as you are bro looking good 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah i actually am pretty satisfied with this light.. i mean for $120 it did well imo.. and the reason i went w it was because i liked the shape for closet it just seemed to fit for me lol

Keep them close, I think light is your limiting factor here. See how there V near the light, and as you go down the plant the leaf gets much more flat? That's natural under these kinds of conditions, but it' a result of the intensity of the light, and those V notches produce growth, because the leaves are reacting to the light intensity.

I suspect that light drops off rapidly, because of the power output. If you download the lumen app on your cellphone, you can measure the light output, that will help you position them better.

Top Bottom