nutrients, and co2

• Thread starter old.Ford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
old.Ford

old.Ford

I am a new farmer and soon will be planting my first grow, with pandoras box seed. I have been reading as much as possible to be prepared, but I need some guidance.On nutrients should you go basic or do the substr Vega/b and for roots put in the cannazym, then the pk 13/14 for blooms? The problem is you can't get a one sheet guide with how much you will need to do the job on 5 or 6 plants in 3 liter pots with florescent lights. Pretty basic huh? Anybody who can give me the basic how to on the chemicals ,I would appreciate it. Next is the ventilation and co2 stuff. Man! I can't make heads or tails out of the how to figure the cfm or whatever. Will just keeping a fan in the area flowing some air work, and what about the co2 how do you add that. I want this to be right, but its a boat load to digest. HELP....Thanks old.Ford

G

grizz

check out zoo's formula in basic growing forum, you really cant go wrong with it. tested many times, the only time I screw up is when I get away from his formula.

D

diezelburner

I'm new to the farm as well but I'm pretty sure I will be going with pandoras box as well. Good luck and I will be watching this one!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah like Grizz said check the canna nute thread I posted and it will get into a few crops and ya can tweak it as ya go .

old.Ford

old.Ford

Damn yall THANK YOU for the guidance on the nutrients....man I was floundering. since my old seeds failed(dead) I will get germinating asa the pandoras box is in hand. I will post up photos asa I have something to photograph. I'm out.....Ford

M

maimonides

I used that formula and it suggested a cfm number so high for my space it blew my mind. But if you're using a CO2 generator in the room, like you're asking about, then... why would you need to exhaust that air. I thought the purpose of exchanging air was to bring in fresh CO2. But if you've got a generator pegged at 1500ppm right there in the room, and you're circulating it with fans, MUST you continually exhaust/intake? I was hoping to just do one big blowout for a few hours that at the end of each day's light cycle...

Top Bottom