Nutrients and Fertilizers expiration date

• Thread starter metorik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
metorik

metorik

have Fertilizers got expiration date? i ve start new season 1 mounth ago and today i noticed my biobizz grow not smell as usual !! but my 3 plants are helthy

and what is that mean at the photos? Fertilizers i bought at 2017,expiration date finish 2017 ???

Nutrients and fertilizers expiration date
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im guessing but the stamps on the bottle are likely just info from the plastic bottle mfg.

i would contact the company that made the stuff with questions like that.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
If it's a salt based fertilizer, there is no expiration date. The only exception is if you introduce some kind of contamination to micronutrients. If it has organic fertilizer inputs, it's good until you see it change color, smell or consistency.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

have Fertilizers got expiration date? i ve start new season 1 mounth ago and today i noticed my biobizz grow not smell as usual !! but my 3 plants are helthy

and what is that mean at the photos? Fertilizers i bought at 2017,expiration date finish 2017 ???
Its either the month and day or its the time it was made and the 17 might be the section of the mold it was molded in. Injection molds have multiple moldings in them. They might be able to make 20 bottles or more in one mold.

What did you find out if anything?

metorik

metorik

nothing.some people say floranova lose its power in time but salt based fertilizer has no expiration date

biobizz grow has powerfull 'tincture of iodine-ish" smell was gone but all my plants was healty so.... i didn t touch it

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Your using biobizz line? What parts? So am i.

I feel im giving to much runoff! I didnt ive any for the last 3 waterings and things look alot better.

Imlistened to some idiot in another site tell me to use hald grow and half bloom switching grow out for the fish mix everyother feeding. Dont! You hear anyone tell you do that in veg dont...

I believe P interacted with mg ca and k fuckt up my shit. Im fixing it and its going to be a month or more before they pull through....hope! Lol

metorik

metorik

i used biobizz since 2017 xd. then bloom bottle get empty n i start to using floranova bloom

i was using biobizz grow, bloom, topmax and epsom salt all watering. i was happy with biobizz. i was useing it like drive a car. i didnt chack even ph cuz i already know evrything but last harvest i had a nuteient lock problem. cal mag problem, net rewievs n i am lazy... i change my fertilizer with the floranova

this harvest i change lights, pots n nutes same time. first 3 weeks of flowering i used 0.5mg/2.5l floranova. feed/feed/water. everythings was awsome plant,pistils literely blooom. then in 4.week, 1ml/2.5l. feed/feed/water.nut burn start. i give just water for all week then 0.5ml/2.5l one time N toxicity start. i flushed the plant n 4 days after that just water and my leafs still dark green and curvy down o_0

first time fabric pot. with plastic pot soil compleatly dry and color change light brown. this time soil always black even just top inch fully dry. so i give plant less water then i give water, plant use too much water! i thing thats the reason i got 1gal harvest in 3gal pot o_0 and first time topping

i don t know man, this harvest going like cripple!... BUT plant look healthy just little foxtailing. i cant say biobizz or floranova better. just everything u need in 1 bottle is awsome

IMG 20210227 014714
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

i used biobizz since 2017 xd. then bloom bottle get empty n i start to using floranova bloom

i was using biobizz grow, bloom, topmax and epsom salt all watering. i was happy with biobizz. i was useing it like drive a car. i didnt chack even ph cuz i already know evrything but last harvest i had a nuteient lock problem. cal mag problem, net rewievs n i am lazy... i change my fertilizer with the floranova

this harvest i change lights, pots n nutes same time. first 3 weeks of flowering i used 0.5mg/2.5l floranova. feed/feed/water. everythings was awsome plant,pistils literely blooom. then in 4.week, 1ml/2.5l. feed/feed/water.nut burn start. i give just water for all week then 0.5ml/2.5l one time N toxicity start. i flushed the plant n 4 days after that just water and my leafs still dark green and curvy down o_0

first time fabric pot. with plastic pot soil compleatly dry and color change light brown. this time soil always black even just top inch fully dry. so i give plant less water then i give water, plant use too much water! i thing thats the reason i got 1gal harvest in 3gal pot o_0 and first time topping

i don t know man, this harvest going like cripple!... BUT plant look healthy just little foxtailing. i cant say biobizz or floranova better. just everything u need in 1 bottle is awsome
When you feed biobizz did you allow for runoff? How much solution drained out?

metorik

metorik

20-30% extra run-off out the bottom

i forget to shake the bottle. so literally 3 drop for veg time an 1 drop for flowering with quarter dose bloom and half dose topmax. and 1 tsp epsom salt all watering

more than 1-3 drop couze N toxi

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

20-30% extra run-off out the bottom

i forget to shake the bottle. so literally 3 drop for veg time an 1 drop for flowering with quarter dose bloom and half dose topmax. and 1 tsp epsom salt all watering

more than 1-3 drop couze N toxi
All that runoff could be what your issue/s are from

What nute lockout did you get with bio bizz?

Latest posts

Top Bottom