Nutrients better than AN

• Thread starter florida flowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

florida flowers

I am currently using the Advanced Nutrients line. I have been considering a switch to something else. Does anyone have any suggestions for what might be better or just as good for a cheaper price?

D

Dr Herbal

anything would be better really hate them.........me i use biobizz for soil n canna for coco or hydro carnt beet canna mate there boost is a little exspensive but well worth it ya can see improvment 24hr after the first feed

Z

zoeronerer

i like the house and garden's line of additives but i have been told their nutrients have too much fulvic asid in it so i switched back to canna a/b with the house and garden additives.....best results yet except for compost/guano teas.....but i dont want to get all shitty...... so for pre packaged they are cheapest and best i think canna and house and garden are more concentrated than other nutes so i believe per gallon of nutrient they are cheaper.... but why skimp on nutes spend the money and you cant go wrong i dont really like advanced either.........their cal mag is solid and cheap tho .......no complaints about that

F

florida flowers

Thank you both for the response. It sounds like canna is going to be the way to go. I really don't have a problem spending the money I just want something besides AN.

Again thanks for the response.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Im a canna fan aswell but this grow i decided to give H&G a try and imo its no better than canna, and its more expensive.

Back to canna bio for me :)

F

florida flowers

thanks for the heads up logic. Looks like im going to be using canna as well. I've heard/read too many good things.

og dmc

og dmc

I have the canna, nut I havent used it yet , I am going to do a couple of side by side runs this time. I like pure blend pro, but thats all I have ever used so iu cant say one is better than the other right now.

D

darookie2000

I haven't run the "big boys" yet, but I'm trying cutting edge's line right now and loving it. I have been adding drip clean and roots excelurator too.
I'd like to run canna in the near future, though, just to see how it is.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Canna nutes all the way.. Coco is where it's at...

Top Bottom