Nutrients during flower

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So I’m thinking i have enough amendments in my soil to just run water but sometimes I’ve been adding liquid kelp and yea it does make it grow alittle faster but i just don’t want it to mess with the taste of the bud. Any advice also i just three some worm castings on top of the soil prob like alittle under a1/4th of a cup spread out

Nutrients during flower
az2000

az2000

It looks good. Are you trying to fix something with the kelp and worm castings?

I don't use liquid kelp in veg. I think it causes some stretch (it has auxins, I've read). I use it in late flower. I think it helps the buds be dense.

If you believe your soil is rich enough to not feed (water only), you should look into "teas." I've never done that kind of soil and feed. But, I think that's what people do in your case.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

It looks good. Are you trying to fix something with the kelp and worm castings?

I don't use liquid kelp in veg. I think it causes some stretch (it has auxins, I've read). I use it in late flower. I think it helps the buds be dense.

If you believe your soil is rich enough to not feed (water only), you should look into "teas." I've never done that kind of soil and feed. But, I think that's what people do in your case.
Won’t read make the budbtsste bad and harsh? Also i just did it as alternative to using nutes

az2000

az2000

Won’t read make the budbtsste bad and harsh? Also i just did it as alternative to using nutes

If you were asking if kelp will create a bad/harsh taste, I haven't noticed that. There are threads on this forum discussing Kelp:

Some people say to use it veg & flower. But, if you want to keep your plant compact, I think it's better not to use it in veg/transition. (My base nutrients have kelp. So, maybe my experience using Alaska Kelp in veg (and having unwanted growth) was a matter of using too much.

Top Bottom