Nutrients for outdoor

• Thread starter StickyRicky1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Which nutrients are better for out door i usually grow in 100gallon net pots. What works better fox farms or Aurora innovation also known as roots organics ? Or what are youre suggestions any feed back would be appreciated thanks.

bongstar

bongstar

I like to finish with arouras HPK. I use down to earth in the first phases of flower along with a few other products. I personally don't like fox farm.

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

I like to finish with arouras HPK. I use down to earth in the first phases of flower along with a few other products. I personally don't like fox farm.
Same used fox farm first grow just dident like if u slip up on feeding would do major burning on leaves. I been using botanicare products . Have had some good grows . But used auroras this year was amased on the smell and look of the flower. I used bat guano powder form/ ,cal/mag ,buddah blow with some mendocino flower harderner . Does that sound pretty good for bloom phase ?

bongstar

bongstar

Sounds like a good formula, I would drop the call nag and use arouras elemental. Great organic source for cal,mag and more. It acts great for a bio catalyst also.

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Sounds like a good formula, I would drop the call nag and use arouras elemental. Great organic source for cal,mag and more. It acts great for a bio catalyst also.
Thanks i will do that

Top Bottom