Nutrients Help!!

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

Hi! I'm gonna grow three auto cookie monster! I've got a 80x80x1800 grow tent! Extractor! A fan and lights! I have 2 300w cfl and 1 250w all in reflectors! I've got some canna plus medium and some perlite to mix in! I really need help on nutes! When, what and how much!! 1st time grower as last grow went pear shaped! If anyone has any advice that would be great!! Thanks

fatawa

fatawa

Best way since this is first/2nd grow for u is start a journal and post pics every wk(sooner if need b) and ask questions.nutes r kinda relevant u can use bout any.i suggest anything 3part organic.you r running autos so feeding will b LOW.like 250-300ppm/veg,450-500/flip.these r safe numbers.DONT THINK LOTS OF NUTES =big buds...alot of nutes gives u lots of problems....get a tds meter too.u hav to know ppms if u want real answers or were all quessing

M

Marli71

Best way since this is first/2nd grow for u is start a journal and post pics every wk(sooner if need b) and ask questions.nutes r kinda relevant u can use bout any.i suggest anything 3part organic.you r running autos so feeding will b LOW.like 250-300ppm/veg,450-500/flip.these r safe numbers.DONT THINK LOTS OF NUTES =big buds...alot of nutes gives u lots of problems....
Thanks!! Good idea with journal! It's not easy this weed growing!! Lol

fatawa

fatawa

Thanks!! Good idea with journal! It's not easy this weed growing!! Lol
true...learn to read leaves.best advice anyone can giv u.they tell u wat they want n subtle ways first.look everyday for changes

M

Marli71

I'll keep in touch if that's OK! You have some good ideas!! Love the tat by the way!!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hi! I'm gonna grow three auto cookie monster! I've got a 80x80x1800 grow tent! Extractor! A fan and lights! I have 2 300w cfl and 1 250w all in reflectors! I've got some canna plus medium and some perlite to mix in! I really need help on nutes! When, what and how much!! 1st time grower as last grow went pear shaped! If anyone has any advice that would be great!! Thanks

Blue planet nutrients look them up cheap and work great Iv been using them for years and they have a easy read feed chart depending on which products u choose I recommend the organic line although I have tried both and both work great organic is just best in my book. Happy to help with any questions. Good vibes

M

Marli71

Blue planet nutrients look them up cheap and work great Iv been using them for years and they have a easy read feed chart depending on which products u choose I recommend the organic line although I have tried both and both work great organic is just best in my book. Happy to help with any questions. Good vibes
Thanks mate! May take you up on the offer of help!

Top Bottom