Nutrients Issue?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

I think I have a nutrient issues but well.. Just to be sure.. First grow ever.

RDWC - now in 2nd week veg. Following the Cultured solutions nutrients @500 charts. Now @ 120ppm. Doing a water change tomorrow.

I have some orange/brown spots on a leave and on barely all the plants, some spots are dark grey... Another one (the one in the middle) is curled up...

Day:
Temperature is 76-78F. Humidity 50-55%
Water temp is 69.
PH @ 6.4.

Night:
Temp is 71-72. Temp humidity is 50%
Water/Ph, same.

Strain is Critical Mass.

I'm kinda confused :( Plants are tilt up though, they are growing like crazy for the last 2-3 days. Roots are white, no weird smell

Thank you very much for support! :)

Issue01
Medigrow

Medigrow

HPS 1000w DE

Thanks for help @MeanGreen420 :)
They probably took all the calcium there was in the 100ppm.. I'll do my water change today I think.
I need a bigger RO system... :D :D :D

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

HPS 1000w DE

Thanks for help @MeanGreen420 :)
They probably took all the calcium there was in the 100ppm.. I'll do my water change today I think.
I need a bigger RO system... :D :D :D
Just mix up a gallon of ro water with more nutes and calcium and top it off. How big is your reservoir or how much water is in whole system??

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Heisen has YouTube vid of steering your dwc. Pretty much emptying some of reservoir out into container and adding nutes to container then dumping container back into reservoir. Or just mix more nutes into some ro water and dump in reservoir. If your ph is going up and ppm going down daily and roots look healthy then I wouldn’t worry about dumping. I use hydroguard without a chiller and just keep my top off reservoir filled and ph appropriately. I dump if I have some kind bad problem.

Medigrow

Medigrow

1000w de is way too much lite right now,you need to ease them up to 1k theyre just little

the 1ks are way high... 6-7' from plants. As for the PH, I am following the Cultured schedule.. They start with a higher PH then drop as weeks go by. Also, I was reading that we can't down the ph in a rush as it can stress the plants.

Medigrow

Medigrow

Heisen has YouTube vid of steering your dwc. Pretty much emptying some of reservoir out into container and adding nutes to container then dumping container back into reservoir. Or just mix more nutes into some ro water and dump in reservoir. If your ph is going up and ppm going down daily and roots look healthy then I wouldn’t worry about dumping. I use hydroguard without a chiller and just keep my top off reservoir filled and ph appropriately. I dump if I have some kind bad problem.

PH is going up daily and ppm stays the same... 100-110 in the epi bucket but topoff is ~220. They seem to drink around 1 gallon a day for now.

I'm a lazy guy.. I use water pump.. I even bought extra water pump to mix my nuts.. My health doesn't give me the possibility to move water around like a slave, the lazier setup I can get, I'm going for it! The chiller are next to the drain so I just let the water pump on the main system running and the water is going right into the drain, then plug another water pump to pump back into the epi bucket.

I allready have a topoff reservoir of 15 gallons... full system is ~45-50 gallons + the topoff... I'm adding RO water to my tote atm... And looking to buy a bigger RO kit.. lol :D

Once my totes are full, I can empty one system, refill it with new nuts mix, then repeat for second system then with my 3rd tote, I fill the topoff reservoir at higher ppm...

But yes, they are definitively underfeed, I emptied 2 buckets in each system last 2 days and each time, the plants were crazy within hours (was leveling with topoff reservoir @ 230 ppm).

newh

newh

Ive never used those nutes but if thats what the feeding schedule says Id follow it,just seems backwards to me.most hydro nutes run best in the 5s

Medigrow

Medigrow

Ive never used those nutes but if thats what the feeding schedule says Id follow it,just seems backwards to me.most hydro nutes run best in the 5s

yep... I wanted to test so... It says between 5.5 and 6.5, it's better to let things go.

I'll keep this post updated in the following days, should get a huge grow peak at 200ppm :D

Top Bottom