Nutrients Once A Week

• Thread starter 5PLANTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5PLANTS

Hey, guys I am new to growing cannabis and I am waiting for the general organics go box to arrive. My question is when should I add nutrients to my plant like once a week?

My other question might be the same, but if I add nutrients with water one day do I add plain water once in awhile without nutrients during the same week if I need it?

5PLANTS

Indoors with a LED grow light but I am also concerned about temperature as well. Could I use fans to control temp or another inexpensive method?

B

Bogart Tasty

Do you think a small heater would work for temp with fans?
He meant media you in coco, soil, soilless, etc? Plenty of good grow guides check the site out the search button is your friend

B

Bogart Tasty

Ocean forest is the green bag. It comes preloaded with a couple weeks of nutes. You'll want to supplement after that.
Best of luck friend don't be scared to smash that mf search button tons of this info on here already

Stoneymeadow

Stoneymeadow

Hey, guys I am new to growing cannabis and I am waiting for the general organics go box to arrive. My question is when should I add nutrients to my plant like once a week?

My other question might be the same, but if I add nutrients with water one day do I add plain water once in awhile without nutrients during the same week if I need it?

When you get your nutes, start at 50% of recommended dosage. Some people will go plain water every third watering or so, just be sure to adjust ph first.

Top Bottom