Nutrients Suggestions

• Thread starter Macadoo125
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Macadoo125

I am going to invest in my first set of nutrients for Micro, Veg and Flower etc for hydroponics.

I've been consiodering the stuff offered by Advanced Nutrients but am open to suggestions for other brands.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
gh is the same micro,grow bloom and its cheaper.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
House and Garden, excellent stuff, real easy to follow the regime, refined for hydro.

Botanicare's Triflex is a good three part with a few supplements, very first timer user friendly with excellent results using the Base, grow, bloom, liquid karma, cal-mag, and hydroplex round ou the regime.

Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro grow and bloom with liquid karma, cal-mag, sweet, and hydroplex is a super easy and user friendly regime and for the most part it is organic, not quit OMRI but right there.

BC Technaflora's new organic Pura Vida line is killer, I am running the beta test on it now and lovin it. I use the Pura Vida bloom, magical, and Sugar Daddy, super easy and it is kickin ass. The recipe for success they have is also another excellent choice for a complete regime in a box.

I try and stay away for the GH three part cool-aide, although it works just as good as the rest of them but salt is always an issue for me when running it.

If your trying to stay all organic, I would look at the Humboldt Nutrients line, super complete and organic. plus the dudes there are cool old cats

I have ran them all at one time or another and all pretty much do the same thing as the others, it just comes down to price and preference in the end.

Tex

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey tex how does the house and garden line work in coco I am always up for a little change the guys at the store said it was the shit but I am always skepticle about anything they recomend.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hey tex how does the house and garden line work in coco I am always up for a little change the guys at the store said it was the shit but I am always skepticle about anything they recomend.

It works stellar, I run the Aqua Flakes regime in Coco on flood and drain tables. The Aqua Flakes work a little better in the coco with my specific setup I guess cuz it,s closer to a recirc than a feed to waste.

The Roots Exelerater will grow roots on a rock, it is some badass shit but high dollar..

Tex

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool thanks I run feed to waste I think I am going to run a few plants this time around and do a comparision. I ran 6x6 rockwool for five years tried coco on a few and Ill never go back to rw you dont keep learning if you dont have an open mind. Ill let you know how it works out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You'll be golden, holler if ya run into a wall...

Coco Kings baby!! unless a spacehip lands and gives us some new out of this world media, coco is hands down the best media for growing anything in and especially this little weed we all love..

Dirt is for racing, not growing...

Tex

J

jhood

tex iv been thinking of tryin dutch master gold is it worth it . im using hydro pots growing 4 barneys bluechesse . jhood

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I hear good things about the Dutch Master Gold line but i do not have any personal experience with it yet...

My distributor carries it now so I think I will run some and see what it is all about.

Tex

J

jhood

nice one . im going 2 use luqiud light and penatrator aswell suposed 2 make ur plants use 40% more light ill let u no how i get on ....... jhood

W

Weekend Farmer

BC Nutes

I decided try try BC Grow, Bloom, and Boost for my first hydro run. Hoping for good results.

WF

D

Darth Bud

Iam using canna vegi and flora a and b also canna boost and hammerhead pk 6/19
So far I've had great results

Latest posts

Top Bottom