Nutrients what are you using? Need advice here.

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I am currently growing in FF soil with FF trio along with Cal-mag and a few other FF additives. Seems overly complicated and looking for something a little easier to use.

I am welcoming all info and will research any products dropped on this post. Just really looking for something a little less time consuming.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I just use the GH trio and the molasses from mid to late flower before flush. It all works great except that I've never been able to flush. Might just be something I'm doing wrong and probably not a problem with the nutrients as many other people don't find any problems with it.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I just use the GH trio and the molasses from mid to late flower before flush. It all works great except that I've never been able to flush. Might just be something I'm doing wrong and probably not a problem with the nutrients as many other people don't find any problems with it.
I have seen these. Do you add anything additionally to this? Like Cal-mag or anything additionally during flowering?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm growing autos and like 3 weeks into flowering. What's the molasses actually do and is there a specific type needed.
I don't know the exact science of it but the plant needs a lot of sugar during flower so people add molasses, brown sugar, honey and corn syrup. From what I read, molasses is the best though. Any molasses is good as long as it is unsulfured and 100% molasses.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I don't know the exact science of it but the plant needs a lot of sugar during flower so people add molasses, brown sugar, honey and corn syrup. From what I read, molasses is the best though. Any molasses is good as long as it is unsulfured and 100% molasses.
Hmmmmm may need to add that to the grocery list this week and add some in their next feeding.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I replied to your post to help you make your feeding easier and I accidentally made it more complicated 🤣

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Also how well does that mix into water? Lol seems thick.
Ya at first I had problems with that but now I just make a strong current in the water with a spoon or spatula and it mixes fine. I do that before adding nutrients and ph as well.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Ya at first I had problems with that but now I just make a strong current in the water with a spoon or spatula and it mixes fine. I do that before adding nutrients and ph as well.
So molasses first everything follows that.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Doesn't matter when you add it, just before you test ph.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yeah ph is always last. I usually have to boost after nutes. How does it effect ppm?
Not sure, my ppm meter was faulty and I only got a good one just after I started my last flush.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m using Reiziger A&B base nutes at 1 ml a lt it’s smashing all other nutes I’ve used out of contention I’ve lots of nutes in my time and now have found my favourite to use . Regards Od .

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I’m using Reiziger A&B base nutes at 1 ml a lt it’s smashing all other nutes I’ve used out of contention I’ve lots of nutes in my time and now have found my favourite to use . Regards Od .
Have a link to them so I can check um out? Amazon, or factory website?

Latest posts

Top Bottom