Nutrifield Nutes: Anyone Ever Try Them?

• Thread starter DrPhillippe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

What's up guys & girls? I'm back again to do an honest review on something new that I'm about to try & that's Nutrifield Nutes! Now if anyone has tried these Australian nutrients please feel free to chime in! From what I've read these nutrients like all other companies claim they are the best. They are produced with pharmaceutical grade salts? So all bullshit aside I say let's see it to believe it! I placed my first order online because I can't seem to find these stocked in any grow stores around my way. So I spent a total of around $200 & that's not too bad considering I bought their entire four part system which includes: (1) Gal of Elements A, (1) Gal of Elements B, (1) Qt of Bud Burst, (1) Qt of Flavor Savior, (1) Qt of Cargo Boost & (1) Qt Fulife. I'll post pics of everything I bought along with the details of each product & it's claims. I'm also posting a pic of the five lucky ladies that I'll be experimenting on! Stay tuned to this thread. I'll be doing a complete grow journal from start to finish on the bloom cycle with these nutes ! I usually hate trying out new shit especially whenever I have a regime dialed in that I've been tweaking for over 25yrs! But hey it's just like the saying goes: "You won't ever know until you try!" So here's a break down of each product. If you want to go check out this company here's a link: https://www.nutrifield.com.au

Elements A & B Bloom:
Nutrifield® Elements Bloom A & B are a 2-part premium nutrient systems specifically engineered for both major stages of plant development. Nutrifield®Elements Bloom ensures bountiful fruit and flower set, maturation, flavour, and hardening. Elements contain each of the key macro, secondary, and micro nutrients plants require to deliver faster growing plants with greater yield potential

CARGO BOOST®
Nutrifield® Cargo Boost® sequesters nutrients in nanoclusters preventing them from bonding with other particles and becoming insoluble complex molecules. Our proprietary nutrient delivery system then brings those smaller molecules to the roots where they are readily assimilated. By maintaining nutrients in plant bio-available form, the supply is improved, less nutrients and energy are wasted, and plants feed more consistently ensuring rapid growth

FULIFE®
Nutrifield® Fulife® maximises yields by improving plant metabolic processes that allow for faster growth due to improved photosynthesis. Nutrifield® Fulife®contains the highest grade fulvic acid which is vital for processing and breaking down complex mineral compounds into plant available form. Nutrifield®Fulife® does not increase the E.C. (salt index) of your system. This results in minimal effects on osmotic potential (salt build up) allowing plant water uptake to remain unaffected while increasing nutrient absorption by up to 40%, leading to nutritionally satisfied, healthy plants

ROOT NECTAR®
Nutrifield® Root Nectar® can be used in all hydroponic systems and substrates. It can be used on cuttings & seedlings directly or used to soak growing mediums to prepare for transplants, and when brewing teas. Nutrifield® Root Nectar® is versatile, effective, and something your garden is incomplete without.

BUD BURST®
Nutrifield® Bud Burst® maximises yields and increases the vitality of plants. Natural plant growth optimisers promote rapid cell division and allow the plant to uptake larger amounts of nutrients for rapid floral development. The Potassium in Nutrifield® Bud Burst® directly affects the production of chlorophyll while regulating stomata openings which in turn improves the plants ability to breathe. Potassium is also essential for the storage and movement of carbohydrates in plants which leads to higher Brix levels that will maximise yields.

FLAVOR SAVIOR®
Nutrifield® Flavor Savior® is derived from fish proteins, high grade kelp, polysaccharides, liquid vermicast, humic and fulvic acids. The structural polysaccharides in Nutrifield® Flavor Savior® have the ability to improve the cell structure of the plant, making it stronger and able to support more weight. Flavour is directly impacted by the various non-protein amino acids in Nutrifield® Flavor Savior®which are precursors to the volatile flavour compounds. The enzymes stimulated by Nutrifield®Flavor Savior® generate the reaction that creates flavour. Get stronger plants with bigger and better tasting fruits and flowers with Nutrifield® Flavor Savior®.

CRYSTALIC®
Nutrifield® Crystalic® is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants. It will give you dramatically improved fruit and vegetable flavours, intensified floral fragrance, increased essential oil production, and will stimulate the plants immune system. Nutrifield®Crystalic® is a combination of micronutrients, amino acids, and Fulvic acid that induces exceptional secondary metabolite production in plants

Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 2
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 3
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 4
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 5
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 6
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 7
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 8
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 9
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 10
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 11
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 12
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 13
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 14
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 15
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 16
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 17
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 18
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 19
Nutrifield nutes anyone ever try them 20
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Here's a few pics of the five lucky ladies who will undergo this experiment which could turnout to be a dream come true or a living nightmare! Stay tuned for my first feeding in 3-5 days!

20180130 162552
20180130 162556
20180130 162629
20180130 162632
20180130 162655
20180130 162659
20180130 162702
20180130 162705
20180130 162713
20180130 162717
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Seems like a lot of stuff but the plants are green!!!

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Seems like a lot of stuff but the plants are green!!!
I haven't even used these bloom nutes yet...lol these girls are green from my normal dialed in 25yr veg regimen. So if they start looking like ass here in another couple of weeks we'll all know why. I can't believe only one person replied to this post?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I haven't even used these bloom nutes yet...lol these girls are green from my normal dialed in 25yr veg regimen. So if they start looking like ass here in another couple of weeks we'll all know why. I can't believe only one person replied to this post?
Hahaha idk.. I dig it... Ill stay tuned

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Alrighty so I'm on my second feed & so far so good. I started with the "early flowering" directions. Surprisingly everything mixed up super stable & low ppm like 760ppm 5.8ph. I was honestly shocked. The plants seem to like this line so far. Everything is super green & healthy. Another note is I just set these into flowering and I already notice pistols popping within 48hrs of the first feed! That's honestly pretty insane considering I've ran just about every nutrient regime out there: H & G, AN, GH, EH, Canna Coco, Cana Bio, FF & DM. This is honestly the first time I've seen nutrients flip a plant into flowering so quickly & begin showing pistols! I gotta say that I'm starting to get pretty excited. After seeing how well things are doing this early on. I decided to order one last additive that I didn't order in the beginning and that's the Crystalic. I guess you're suppose to add this Crystalic around week 3. So I've got a few more to go before I can try it. But from what I've read it's mainly sugars which will help feed the microbes and help pack on weight, trichomes & enhance flavor. I'll make another post whenever it arrives and I do my first feeding with it. For now enjoy some pics & stay tuned to this journal for weekly updates!

20180201 005633
20180201 005618
20180201 005623
20180201 010007
20180201 005951
20180201 005638
20180201 010626
20180201 010636
Last edited:
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Here's some more pics of these crazy Australian nutrients! FYI I use hard water which tests close to 380ppm and around 7.05ph. So minus my hard water really the nutes are only 760ppm. A few side notes: Bud Burst smells like candy & molasses based. Flavor Savor smells like sea creatures. Fulife smells like ammonia. Cargo Boost has a sweet & fishy smell. Elements A & B smell really synethic and they look like a combination of windex & micro.

20180201 010712
20180201 010858
20180201 011108
20180201 011326
20180201 011759
20180201 011806
20180201 011820
Last edited:
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

UPDATE: So I did a third feeding last night and things are looking green thus far. However I've noticed a few leaves that seem to be a bit crinkled. I'm contributing it to the drop in PH which is now mixing up at around 5.8 whenever I was vegging at 5.98-6 PH. I'm going to continue to montior this and hope that it works itself out. If it doesn't then I guess I'll have to add some PH up or a Silca based product to help level back out at 6. I'll post some updated pics later. Until then stay tuned!

D

DankStanky13

Hey Dr I have run and love nutrifield nutes. I started using Alaka pure now named bud burst, when I was looking for a product to replace gravity, and had read it was the best alternative to gravity with no pgr. Long story short, I ended up buying a whole element run.the results were amazing. By far some of the best quality flower I ever produced indoor. Not only was the quality insane but it also packed on the weight. I look forward to following your progress .

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Haven’t seen this line in the us. Keep us updated , seems like a good product, reading through its macro content.

N

Nickyssix

Drphillipe what happened in the end bro? Still waiting with baited breath.

P.Cultivar

P.Cultivar

Just thought I’d post up that I’ve started using the FULL coco line from Nutrifield and am very impressed so far my only woe is that certain strains required heavier feeding of Calcium than what is prescribed in the full line. I went out and brought additional cal/mag to add to my mix.

Top Bottom