Nutrition burn or ?

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

Hey so I've got these Gorilla Glue Autoflower seeds I went out drinking last night came back and my leaves have been burnt like in the picture only on one plant I fed them both the same amount of nutrition what I'm using is in the picture below also my pH level in my waters are6.5 and up so roughly good I am on a well so idk if that could affect anything
If anyone could give me any ideas that wood help a lot both plants are in the same conditions and same food which to be honest I just put two tablespoons in 2 litres of water and feed them
Nutrition burn or
Nutrition burn or 2
Nutrition burn or 3
Nutrition burn or 4
Nutrition burn or 5

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

2 tbsp to a gallon friend ,not liter,then i would have probally done half that depends on what the ppm reading was early veg i wouldnt have gone over 450 ppm ,just saying the damage is done,just feed it water next round were it can mend,that one plant is just a finicky bitch,now you know to treat them difrently,might should consider ppm and ph meters and feed by hannah feed schedule,if you cant find it i can throw up a pic of it for you.
one thing for sure that girl didnt like your new years brew hahahah

Austingrows

Austingrows

2 tbsp to a gallon friend ,not liter,then i would have probally done half that depends on what the ppm reading was early veg i wouldnt have gone over 450 ppm ,just saying the damage is done,just feed it water next round were it can mend,that one plant is just a finicky bitch,now you know to treat them difrently,might should consider ppm and ph meters and feed by hannah feed schedule,if you cant find it i can throw up a pic of it for you.
one thing for sure that girl didnt like your new years brew hahahah
Yea for sure and now I think my budding plant turn male maybe what you think

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hermaphrodite. And yeah that's a crazy high dose of fertilizer, and probably extremely acidic unless you corrected it with ph up or silica. They fried...

Austingrows

Austingrows

Hermaphrodite. And yeah that's a crazy high dose of fertilizer, and probably extremely acidic unless you corrected it with ph up or silica. They fried...
Ok I'll keep that in mind thank you and the will still love rite ? I already did a flush so I'm hoping

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok I'll keep that in mind thank you and the will still love rite ? I already did a flush so I'm hoping

Pick those balls off. If they appeared from the stress of nute burn they may not come back if the problem is corrected.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
New growers need to realize that for the most part, their plants are pretty small and have small nutritional needs, with a little fertilizer going a long way. A big plant uses much more of the nutrients in comparison and might need more. Think of it as a buffet. If you are young and try to eat as much as adults, the results aren't optimal. My method is to go easy on the nutrients. Everyone is different but too much food isn't good for plants or people.! Good luck in your continued efforts. You always pay for your education and today you learned a valuable lesson. After a while it becomes 2nd nature! 😎

Top Bottom