NWElite89 6-plant DWC/UC Grow (Critcal Kush, Acapulco Gold, Liberty Haze, Sour Haze

• Thread starter NWElite89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

2lb 4 plants is more than doable in the system that you are in you just cant have too many different strains and they need to have almost the exact amount of stretch so that the light is evenly distributed or go vertical if you want different strains, I just did 3 1/2 off of 2 lights one vert and one hortizontal.

N

NWElite89

single strain, and all them are the exact same height in the veg chamber sitting at almost 17" I think I will flower around 2 feet and with two lights, hoping that will get some results

N

NWElite89

Update- Final

Did the final cut down and ended up with 10oz of final dry bud. 7.5oz from the Sour Haze and Liberty Haze, and 1.5oz Critical Kush. Probably had about 2oz in trim/popcorn bud. While I didn't have a full six plants flower, I was able to produce more with less plants.:) Learned a bunch from one grow and even though I will not be growing the Sour Haze again, I still learned valuable things about the plant growth process. As I said before, going down to 4 plants with Critical Kush, and going to SCROG most likely. I'll post a link on the end of this thread to link to the new thread. Here is a little teaser shot of the 2oz of bud. Thanks for your help along the way

IMAG1253
Top Bottom