Nyc Diesel Auto Flower From Crop King

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

So you are serious? You bought that from crop king? Ask your phone for there contact info, you will probably have to first talk to Lisa tread lightly with her, be calm, be polite, have pics ready to upload, dont get mad or yell at Lisa once she sees that you have new beans comeing, as stated if you are a first time customer they may not bealeave you, but if you have used them before just be calm quiet and polite they are an honest co you should get a new bag of seeds.

H

hiimmike

So you are serious? You bought that from crop king? Ask your phone for there contact info, you will probably have to first talk to Lisa tread lightly with her, be calm, be polite, have pics ready to upload, dont get mad or yell at Lisa once she sees that you have new beans comeing, as stated if you are a first time customer they may not bealeave you, but if you have used them before just be calm quiet and polite they are an honest co you should get a new bag of seeds.
Much appreciated man. I’m going to do a few things first with the little plants and see if anything changes. Will only go to them if I continue to see these types of leaves. Not frustrated or anything, just super surprised and laughed about it lol thanks again

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That aero gardens sucks anything about miracle Grow sucks put a bean in some dirt, you may be surprised that thing is supposed to grow greens and that is what you have, I would put 1 in dirt before you call for a refund realy anything to do with miracle grow makes me highly suspicious, put 1 in dirt under a proper light I think it's your shitty garden not the seeds I've never seen crop king sell shit like that.

H

hiimmike

That aero gardens sucks anything about miracle Grow sucks put a bean in some dirt, you may be surprised that thing is supposed to grow greens and that is what you have, I would put 1 in dirt before you call for a refund realy anything to do with miracle grow makes me highly suspicious, put 1 in dirt under a proper light I think it's your shitty garden not the seeds I've never seen crop king sell shit like that.
I agree. Definitely will do. Definitely getting raped by going the cheap route I should have just bought a separate led light and did it in dirt from the beginning.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Don't ever have anything to do with miracle grow they put salt in there food, assholes, the only thing I ever buy from miracle grow is pearlite and only if I can't get another brand, buy some fox farms ocean forest mix, add clay for drainage and pearlite, get it under a full spec led light, remember that plant is very difficult to grow, it's very small 16inc in a 3gal pot, plant needs extensive pruneing, this is difficult beacuse plant is so tiny, not a beginner plant, and not worth the trouble I only grew 2, buy some northern light a very hardy plant, very forgiving I just bought 7 nice fat beans, I do this beacuse last year the heat messed up my grow, the year before I grew northern lights no problem with heat or anything else, you can improvise your lights, dont cut corners on dirt, or nutrients, dont use miracle grow EVER. I hope this helps a little if you need anymore help just ask, but I don't think it's your beans it's miracle grow chicanery, your friend

H

hiimmike

Don't ever have anything to do with miracle grow they put salt in there food, assholes, the only thing I ever buy from miracle grow is pearlite and only if I can't get another brand, buy some fox farms ocean forest mix, add clay for drainage and pearlite, get it under a full spec led light, remember that plant is very difficult to grow, it's very small 16inc in a 3gal pot, plant needs extensive pruneing, this is difficult beacuse plant is so tiny, not a beginner plant, and not worth the trouble I only grew 2, buy some northern light a very hardy plant, very forgiving I just bought 7 nice fat beans, I do this beacuse last year the heat messed up my grow, the year before I grew northern lights no problem with heat or anything else, you can improvise your lights, dont cut corners on dirt, or nutrients, dont use miracle grow EVER. I hope this helps a little if you need anymore help just ask, but I don't think it's your beans it's miracle grow chicanery, your friend
Good Info for sure. Thanks, man! Definitely going to change some stuff and will definitely come back if I need any more info. Much appreciated, and have a great day.

Ina

Ina

Hey everyone. I recently purchased the nyc diesel auto flower seeds and have a quick question. They are growing in my aero garden so I germinated the seeds and popped them in a pod and they aren’t growing this (refer to picture I attached) any info anyone can give me? I’m really confused lol does not look like dope. Any info would be greatly appreciated lol
haha,I think I see one under that lettuce on my right:)

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I'm going to get these in the earth outdoors and let mother nature take care of the rest! My main outdoor grow are some feminized seeds I got, and these will just be for fun (one of the feminized seeds is Dark Angel by C.K.). Curious to see how it all works out.
How did ur c.k. autos do? I dont think I will do autos again.
My bag seed photo did better than the white widow by c.k.
May try them again. The customef service always picked up the phone for me.
Its your bud,
-Ty

Perception

Perception

How did ur c.k. autos do? I dont think I will do autos again.
My bag seed photo did better than the white widow by c.k.
May try them again. The customef service always picked up the phone for me.
Its your bud,
-Ty

I'll get some photos for you all this weekend! I have a single C.K. NYCD Auto going. Plant is very healthy, and has buds :). Probably about 2 weeks from harvest I'm guessing. Rubbing buds, the smell is tangy and pungent, and smells like a sativa. But not necessarily like a text-book diesel smell. Plant is pretty small.

One other thing: It seems to be fairly robust. We had a hail storm that REALLY injured my other cannabis plants (almost killed them), and hurt most of my vegetable garden, yet the autoflower seemed untouched. It was almost odd how it had no damage. So that bodes well for it.

Last edited:
Perception

Perception

@TerpyTyrone Here are the NYCD photos. The plant is really small, but buds looking good (nothing wild and crazy though). 18” tall.

I had prepared the bed with lots of amendments and compost weeks before the plants even went in, so haven’t fed the autoflower at all.

Based on the schedule from Crop King, I should be harvesting in a week. But I think it’s more like 2-3 weeks away.

E75E98EC 816B 4557 81FC 54ABCDE7A88F
639EFEDE 5518 4A9B 999E ACD6F87E1F80
EC2F320B CB9E 49C7 A3EE 6A98C1DDDD77
7213190B DB61 4D78 91E5 597481F53A11
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

@TerpyTyrone Here are the NYCD photos. The plant is really small, but buds looking good (nothing wild and crazy though). 18” tall.

I had prepared the bed with lots of amendments and compost weeks before the plants even went in, so haven’t fed the autoflower at all.

Based on the schedule from Crop King, I should be harvesting in a week. But I think it’s more like 2-3 weeks away.
I can definetlt tell the auto out of the bunch! Looks good! Ya there schedule is a little eager to harvest. To each his/her own.
Its your bud,
-Ty

Perception

Perception

Havested my NYCD auto by crop king. Not super impressed. Granted, I’m no expert grower, but I kinda agree with @Snoleperd that it looks like schwag. I grew outdoors, which is never as pretty as indoors (for me at least), so I’ll take it with a grain of salt. Only the main cola developed decent bud density, with all secondary shoots having really loose and fluffy buds.

Mine also developed some botrytis at the end too. We had some heavy rain storms in the week before harvest, which must have gotten the mold going. I cut out the small amount of mold, and plan to make bubblehash out of the plant to be safe. (No smoke report yet due to the mold)

These photo are after a week of hang drying, and about to do a little curing. Not going to bother with a final trim. It honestly looks better In real life than the photos show, but ultimately not that exciting.

454762E9 7C12 4B94 A6DA 9EABB32967E2
AB4FCF84 98CA 4068 B31A AE5A60F0FFAC
Last edited:
Top Bottom