NYC Diesel Auto grow

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hey everyone! Round 2!
Since getting the tent and other equipment, and moving my other grow into the tent I decided to get started on some autoflowers in the cabinet under the Viparspectra Pro Series P1500 (150w dimmable) while the last few of the photoperiods finish off. 2 of those have been cut and drying currently.
Here is what's left in the tent finishing up.
Nyc diesel auto grow

Here's the last one I took down on the rack just yesterday.
Nyc diesel auto grow 2

And a closer pic of a branch and top
Nyc diesel auto grow 3

Nyc diesel auto grow 4

We had 4x Expert Seeds NYC Diesel Autos
Spouted in my little self watering seedling tray then dropped into 3gallon fabrics full of Happy Frog. The babies are sitting 20" away @75% power and looking happy enough. Just enjoying their first few days of life :)
Guest Starring: Diesel Drift Solo Cup Challenge cup. :p

Nyc diesel auto grow 5
Nyc diesel auto grow 6
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

are these the crop king ? I notice they call em NYC diesel instead of sour d. or is that a different cross ?

Bryemye

Bryemye

The NYC Diesel I am familiar with is from Soma Seeds and I do not believe it actually has any ecsd in it. Don't think they have an auto of that though.

How do you like your light? I just this weekend set up the same model.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Quick update..
The 4 autos are all looking fine and my Diesel Drift photo too. 3 more photoperiods dropped in to join the Diesel Drift in their own grow to finish up behind the autos :) some G13xHaze, Bruce Banner, and God's Glue.
Anyway here's some random pics lol
Ended up with 114 grams from the 4 bag seeds, and hoping the last plant will put out a good amount more once its there.
Anyway it's been a busy day for me, just finished having a little bbq with the neighbors in our yard and ready to lay down and digest these ribs 😊 ill probably be lurkin tho.. I always am.. 😬😜

20200524 135322
20200524 135330 HDR
20200524 135613
20200524 014019
20200523 011526
GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Quick update..
The 4 autos are all looking fine and my Diesel Drift photo too. 3 more photoperiods dropped in to join the Diesel Drift in their own grow to finish up behind the autos :) some G13xHaze, Bruce Banner, and God's Glue.
Anyway here's some random pics lol
Ended up with 114 grams from the 4 bag seeds, and hoping the last plant will put out a good amount more once its there.
Anyway it's been a busy day for me, just finished having a little bbq with the neighbors in our yard and ready to lay down and digest these ribs 😊 ill probably be lurkin tho.. I always am.. 😬😜
The autos are looking nice, I'm gonna leave a link to my youtube channel j would appreciate if you checked it out.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The autos are coming along well.
The photo periods eh... Bruce Banner was a dud 😭 was really looking forward to that one.
The Diesel Drift photoperiod is about a week ahead out of ground. The G13xHaze is looking fine and dandy happy to see the world and then we have the God's Glue, she had helmet trouble on the way up and ended up losing a seedling leaf. Hanging in there just fine like it didn't even happen.
Harvesting my later finisher Silver Cheese and get it outa there and cleaned up for the autos to get moved into the tent today, then workin on getting these solo cup photos ready for their forever home also (3gal fabrics all i use 😊). Then the veg can go until they dont fit or the autos finish before moving over to flower also.

20200528 112219
20200528 112216
20200528 112214 HDR
20200528 112205
20200528 112157 HDR
20200528 112211 HDR
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The Expert Seeds NYC Diesel Autos:
20200602 090730

And the 3 photoperiods I have started up-
G13xHaze, God's Glue, and Diesel Drift which is a week and half or so ahead (originally was going to be the solo challenge plant, but decided I needed a little more than a solo cup worth from the grow.
20200602 090811

I also, after last harvest, have myself a cross between Chemdog and Silver Cheese I am checking out the seeds for now to make sure they germinate, but if they do I want to call it CheeseDawgs! If one germinates it will be used for a solo cup challenge instead for a little test run of it :p

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Well two weeks from first real leaves i mean. More like 3 from soil

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Looks good get ready here comes the growth .
So excited for it lol I've been impressed with their growth so far, i planted same time as my Diesel Drift and they are already noticably larger pulling ahead. The autos are in FFHF in 3gal under the 240w and the diesel drift and other photos in FFOF in 3gal under the 150w until the autos finish. Hopefully i can manage their size until then 😳 may have to start their flowering under the 150 then move later depending on how big they want to get by then. A bridge ill cross when i come to it..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The Expert Seeds NYC Diesel Autos:
View attachment 980855

And the 3 photoperiods I have started up-
G13xHaze, God's Glue, and Diesel Drift which is a week and half or so ahead (originally was going to be the solo challenge plant, but decided I needed a little more than a solo cup worth from the grow.
View attachment 980856

I also, after last harvest, have myself a cross between Chemdog and Silver Cheese I am checking out the seeds for now to make sure they germinate, but if they do I want to call it CheeseDawgs! If one germinates it will be used for a solo cup challenge instead for a little test run of it :p
Looking good. I’ve got some nyc diesel autos as well but won’t run them until after my next photo run. So maybe next August haha. I’ll be following along. My Next run will be “Quest” from source cultivars and Lemon Wookie Glue by EQgenetics. Should be interesting. Happy grows.
Burnz

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Looking good. I’ve got some nyc diesel autos as well but won’t run them until after my next photo run. So maybe next August haha. I’ll be following along. My Next run will be “Quest” from source cultivars and Lemon Wookie Glue by EQgenetics. Should be interesting. Happy grows.
Burnz
I have 12 more of these autos to run so i plan to be staggering auto/photo grows back to back as much as possible. As soon as one havests, clean up and move whats in cabinet to tent, next get planted. May wait a few weeks between each planting just so the autos finishing line up better with photos flipping for me than this current run will... Hah still workin out the kinks in my set up :)

Top Bottom