NYCD lovers. Best strains or terpenes for lung expansion? asthma friendly

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If anybody would like to comment strains that made your lungs feel particularly at ease. Like even better than before you began. There are strains that even when grown and flushed and cured properly still have a natural hashy punch to them. Like hazes. Or purple trainwreck. It's sweet, and the lung punch is satisfying... But at the end of the joint you're ready to be done for a minute. damn good weed with a satisfying bite to it...

And then there's stuff like NYCD. I'm looking for other things potent in their effect but especially pleasant on the lungs. From perhaps things like cheese (I haven't had the privilege yet) to the various chems and OG's I'm wondering which ones really beg to be smoked more and more. Thick as you want with trichomes but SOFT or special limey cool smoke. When you get to the end of the joint and you're plenty high but its so smooth or menthol or limey enough that you could have another. limonene, myrcene, awesomene.

Any well regarded nyc crosses or anything else nyc lovers also like for similar reasons. And if this thread dies thats ok too.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Strain does not matter. If it does not improve your breathing it's extremely dirty herb. Take it from someone who cannot breath without Cannabis. All organic everything, the concept of genetics is pretty laughable when so many people think their nasty "grow store pheno" bud is going to have medical properties because it's a certain "strain". The fact so many people think weed is bad or neutral for respite issues is completely absurd to me. They obviously smoke moldy sprayed hydro

Dan789

Dan789

This may not be exactly what you were asking but my experience is the only way the harshness in MJ won’t affect your lungs is to ingest it... I don’t think there’s any strains where drawing a big rip won’t result in a coughing fit. I make up both coconut oil infused caps, and just ground (both versions being decarb’d) MJ and both do the trick and relax my lungs (after about 30-60 minutes). Was using Advair for asthma and insurance wouldn’t pay for it any longer. I also was thinking that after being one that steroid for so long I should try to stop. They (insurance co) just made the decision for me...
Note: this isn’t a recommendation to do what I did, just my experience. In those earlier days before recreational use was voted in, getting a marijuana recommendation from doctors, they had stated asthma was a valid reason for that recommendation...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Strain does not matter. If it does not improve your breathing it's extremely dirty herb. Take it from someone who cannot breath without Cannabis. All organic everything, the concept of genetics is pretty laughable when so many people think their nasty "grow store pheno" bud is going to have medical properties because it's a certain "strain". The fact so many people think weed is bad or neutral for respite issues is completely absurd to me. They obviously smoke moldy sprayed hydro

read and learn

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ya where do I find the least of those and the most of everything else.

I only do proper researched genetics the likes of DNA, Sensi, Barneys, HSO, Mr nice, Next gen etc... I've been places and I like researched tried and true.

FF and compost with only spoonfulls of guano amendments.

Last edited:
Top Bottom