For Sale O-Face S1, OMG S1, Glueberry Muffin S1 seeds available.

• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Youngster

Youngster

My order was put in the mail today also. I ORDERED SOME BRAINDEAD F1... going to order some more strains this month. I have a custom rdwc indoor hydro setup I plan on using with these ladies.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

/
My order was put in the mail today also. I ORDERED SOME BRAINDEAD F1... going to order some more strains this month. I have a custom rdwc indoor hydro setup I plan on using with these ladies.
Sweet! Let us know how it goes!

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Mid week 5 Yeti and Glueberry run. Very happy with both strains so far my girls getting the next list together for next grow. Digging these short fatties for sure. Look forward to giving more of your seeds a try performing great in soil and hydro. Definitely enjoy being trimmed up and trained

20210118 115208
Youngster

Youngster

Mid week 5 Yeti and Glueberry run. Very happy with both strains so far my girls getting the next list together for next grow. Digging these short fatties for sure. Look forward to giving more of your seeds a try performing great in soil and hydro. Definitely enjoy being trimmed up and trained
They are looking amazing

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

They are looking amazing
Thank you, I'm very happy with them they are working on the third trim and a Fim they get any fatter and the width instead of height this runs gonna force my flower I cant wait till then zero issues with them so far

Youngster

Youngster

Thank you, I'm very happy with them they are working on the third trim and a Fim they get any fatter and the width instead of height this runs gonna force my flower I cant wait till then zero issues with them so far

Thats quality genetics and experience... I am new to the art but I'm so addicted. What lights are you running? Are they DIY

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Thats quality genetics and experience... I am new to the art but I'm so addicted. What lights are you running? Are they DIY
Definitely appreciate the compliment..... especially since this is only my second grow indoors and I had taken a 6 year break from outdoors to compare either at this point is crazy... I'm actually looking into my own diy light currently but am running an am-640/mammoth light 8 bar very happy with it. The people here I've interacted with or even just read their posts for hours and hours is why it even looks remotely like it does. YES genetics are amazing actually joined this forum over reaching the end of my limit one 2 many times and being like hell these folks are great... I also am a newb man anything im currently producing is all from either the help that has been offered or alot of reading... last grow I tried things and this grow I know what to an extent atleast training wise is my style. This is a case where listening and alot of patience is paying off.. Any of us can do well if we stick to solid advice when its given

Youngster

Youngster

Definitely appreciate the compliment..... especially since this is only my second grow indoors and I had taken a 6 year break from outdoors to compare either at this point is crazy... I'm actually looking into my own diy light currently but am running an am-640/mammoth light 8 bar very happy with it. The people here I've interacted with or even just read their posts for hours and hours is why it even looks remotely like it does. YES genetics are amazing actually joined this forum over reaching the end of my limit one 2 many times and being like hell these folks are great... I also am a newb man anything im currently producing is all from either the help that has been offered or alot of reading... last grow I tried things and this grow I know what to an extent atleast training wise is my style. This is a case where listening and alot of patience is paying off.. Any of us can do well if we stick to solid advice when its given

Those lights are a little out of my pay range... they are commercial grade with cimmerprice tag lol. I will be able to play with the big boys one day lol

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Those lights are a little out of my pay range... they are commercial grade with cimmerprice tag lol. I will be able to play with the big boys one day lol
Saved and read for about 8 months lol my girl paid half otherwise I would be rocking way different. Patience definitely helped lol way back when I tried a lowes build light system...🙄🙄 what a child is all I can say anymore. I'm about to do an auto run with a lower end unit maybe it'll be good also who knows I have seen monsters pulled off plants on these threads so I'm optimistic.

Youngster

Youngster

Saved and read for about 8 months lol my girl paid half otherwise I would be rocking way different. Patience definitely helped lol way back when I tried a lowes build light system...🙄🙄 what a child is all I can say anymore. I'm about to do an auto run with a lower end unit maybe it'll be good also who knows I have seen monsters pulled off plants on these threads so I'm optimistic.

I pulled the trigger on a blurple vipraspectre 600 par... then 2000 watt philozar pro from amazon. I thought I was doing the right thing... WRONG... I like the light but its ppfd output for my 4x4 makes it a huge under performer. I went back to the drawing board and looked into hlg and some diy kits... after researching I ran across a geekbeast pro im waiting on my new toy to come in.

destiny_exotic_genetics

destiny_exotic_genetics

Supporter
They look amazing. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see how they finish.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have a Happy Place that a started inside and moved out, it a a huge bush now. It started flowering almost 3 weeks ahead of everything else outside. Has anyone else grown this outside? Is this normal. I have 3 more seeds of the strain, i only planted 1. Wondering if i this is a unique plant and should i keep clones?
The others all look great but thit Happy Face is the MVP in my garden right noe

Last edited:
Top Bottom