Oakland ready to approve four marijuana factories

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Good luck with your shriveled up grilled burgers I'll take me a whopper from BK.

H

halitzor

The dispensary owners need to join together and vow to never buy anything from these 4 factories, only buy from the local small grower. The quality won't compare to home grown anyway.

420Gator

420Gator

I think the quality could be good but I think the biggest thing is what are they gonna be selling it for....just cuz it's a new law doesn't mean everyone will follow it

MeJuana

MeJuana

What do you guys think about this being a political stunt to pass Prop 19? There is no way they can be confident they won't be raided, who is that dumb with money. Not adding up, alert!!! lol

Illmind

Illmind

U guys keep telling yourselfs that. These factories are designed to put the small timers out. Do you think this dude is spending millions on equipment and standing by with a bag a mexi bagseed? FUCK no he got the best of the best and will be growing it as dank as possible u act like there isn't good mass produced organic produce out there. This wouldn't even be going here if the good tax paying hard working people of CA weren't always complaining about how their neighbors house has a strong smell immanating from it and their kids play out there. Or the neighborhood is overrun with out of towners looking to profit and driving out the people who grew up there. Blame yourselfs. Made a mockery of prop 215. Once they started calling CA the new amsterdam which is a complete overstatement was when the pollys were like Hmmm this isn't good. Shit politicians who don't want MMJ to pass use CA as an example of why it is bad. And it works. And states fail to pass it. If some smucc with 25$ and a med card can go and get an OG cut or a Bubba cut WTF you think a dude with millions and the blessing of the state can get? I'm thinking slightly more than some stoner with a card and a pocket full of crusty ass 5 dollar bills. And tell me why the clubs should boycott it? They in business and if they can get better weed cheaper guess what? They can make more money. What u think gonna happen? They still gonna buy units at 4K or 2 dimes? And lets not forget how much extra product there will be instead of clubs reuppin 20-30 P's they gonna be scoopin 100+ that way everybody gets a fair selection at what brand they want not just 1 oz OG 2 oz bubba once its gone its gone BS. It will also make meds more affordable to patients who need it but fuck them right as long as some small timers can keep hoarding and making high profits that seems a bit selfish. Who knows I wish I didn't have to grow if I could get oz of the smoke I like for 150-200 a z I'd stop it and just buy it, I know I enjoy it as a hobby too but honestly who wants to wait 6 months for a badass haze when you can buy all these selections on a daily basis cheap. So we finally make it full circle all the way to where this all started. Wonderful oakland. I know peoples from east O and they all for it. And the dude that said organized crime is finally trying to take over LOL once prop 215 passed organized crime flooded CA with full houses just used for growing. Mostly triads which is where most of these amazing cuts we have came from.

M

MyRelief

the untouchables

Time will be the ultimate JUDGE of all...

You speak like these guys are the Robin HOODs of Marijuana or something...I'm an outsider looking in...I dont even live in Cali so I'm not benefiting in any way from Prop 215.

This group setting this all up may be entrepreneural geniuses but have you forget about this group known as the DEA or DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINSTRATION. ATTY. Holder has made it very CLEAR they are not prosecuting Medical cases under federal law...and we all know there is still raids that happen on medical....so now there will be mega-recreational producers???

Are these guys UNTOUCHABLES or something.

you going to tell me when this mega weed is found in New York or Texas as people buy it on the cheap from them then turn around and push it across state borders for their markup the DEA is just going to sit on their asses...

Tripsick

Tripsick

I guess we will all find out soon enough.. I guess if its medical i would rather get my heroin from Endo than some guy off the street.. the main difference is one calls it heroin and the other Oxy..

If we are talking Beers for recreational use then i would rather buy from the microbrewery and not a Large Beverage Corp... so i guess it depends on what its classed/scheduled as.
I would expect a very high standard for Medical and a not so high for Recreational.

Any idea when these 4 will fully be up and running?

J

JoeKing

I'm curios as to how sumone could justify the production of 21,000 pounds. Maybe all told, but being one of 4 operations? Im surprised that more growers from the midwest and east coast aren't chiming in here, growing up in the MW, we were always told that we get everything 5 to 8 years after Cali....soooo heads up MW, EC. Initially, it would seem that there would be a huge flood of the green stuff. Initially lowering prices...but if this plant is truely from the heavens as so many people believe, then my thoughts would to be wait out the storm, and with any luck, there will be bright sunny skies when the clouds clear. For some of us, that all we can do, dig a trench and fight back with love, faith, and patience.

S

starzandskarz

i have claimed it as a medical patient out of oakland airport previously but that was oakland haha! Correct me if im wrong but is TSA is federal!? legalization is near my friends, it is just sad to see the direction it is going.

J

jointsallday

it never was us

true word

" The only reason we have been able to get to this point was through the sweat and risk of life taken by the few who are about to be trampled on. No one group can monopolize within the federal guidelines, but this oakland crap and prop 19 bs will take us backwards and we will watch a few connected and wealthy people take everything that so many have worked so hard for.[/QUOTE]

that's America ...for better or worse.

Really ,,, Q to all people,,,did you think a country like this ( rules,,rules,,rules ) was going to permit us to make medicine of our own ,,,even if it works and is a better idea??

this country is about money nowadays....these aren't the beurecrats that wrote the constitution and started this great place...

always heard that weed wouldn't ever be legal cause of the pharmaceutical companies and their lack of profit and now the greed of the politicians has beat them to it! haha.

it never was us that was gonna " make it" .

Plus ,,like the one guy said about the microbreweries,,,small shops will specialize and grow a better product, on a smaller scale......i hope...shit....we all know how easy it would be if it was legal AND we had the cash to buy everything.

job idea---these big outfits will need people with knowledge for bosses, managers, etc. get a 401 k and 100,000 a year salary,,growing with all stainless equipment...

I did see a good article about all the spin off companies that could still be profitable for the little guy...some examples....gro room design and build. Or a big van that rolls in and trims your bud ( big machine in van ) make the customer oil and hash at the same time. Call it 2 hour trim. you must have all chems and equipment and knowledge....or maybe a chem clean up after the grow to dispose of insecticides or who knows? the box is morphing.

exciting times in a way......not quite the same as a helicopter chase but you can't have everything...

enjoy

R

robbiedublu

Not sure what would stop the feds from just stepping in and busting them.

J

Jimithing76

Prop 19 is bad for our industry!!! Richard Lee is a money hoarding piece of garbage!!! He only got this on the ballot to make HIS pockets even deeper!! I am telling everyone to vote NO on this old, outdated proposition from the 1970s! I went to his Oaksterdam University classes, what a joke!!!

Top Bottom