Old Pharmer
Supporter
NANOBOTS,
NANITES--
Cannabis...
(may be slow to load)

mr roboto

mr roboto

I have nothing to do with terrorism therfore I dont care if they listen in my phone calls, look at my contacts or check my emails. To be honast its better than blowing up

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know, it would be great if the eavesdropping and consequences resulting therein were focused solely on terrorism. Unfortunately, they're not. They're actually used primarily for drug interdiction. And, really, how often are we here in the U.S. being blown up, really? I mean, besides the anti-abortion whackos.

qupee

qupee

Yes they observe, yes they share not just to dea but all the way down to local leo, and local leo has a fun little technique they use called parallel construction. It doesn't take any more than a 50% above average power bill and the cops saying your window shades were drawn and they found a stem in your trash (whether they actually did or not) to get a warrant.

Anyone in the US is also 8 times more likely to be killed by police than by terrorism.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn, ONLY 8 times more likely? Sure seems to me that the likelihood of being killed by our own police would be far higher than via terrorism.

qupee

qupee

Damn, ONLY 8 times more likely? Sure seems to me that the likelihood of being killed by our own police would be far higher than via terrorism.

Something along those lines. It was in the news a bunch a couple months ago. Apparently, some years toddlers kill more people than terrorists even.

neverbreak

neverbreak

I have nothing to do with terrorism therfore I dont care if they listen in my phone calls, look at my contacts or check my emails. To be honast its better than blowing up

but that ain't the case at all bro. ya reckon they're spyin on angela merkel cos she's a terrorist? i think not. they've gone way beyond the boundary of what's acceptable and are just gatherin as much information on everyone and everythin as they possibly can.

Anyone in the US is also 8 times more likely to be killed by police than by terrorism.

that is messed up. police brutality is gettin worse n worse...

neverbreak

mr roboto

mr roboto

there were several known terrorists living in a few surrounding cities within a few minutes drive from me that were caught about a year ago so I am thankfull in a way......sucks that I am basically breathing the same air as those assholes because their is a prison that is holding them about 15 minutes away........waaaaaaay too close for comfort for me.

neverbreak

neverbreak

the us army are considered terrorists in other countries bro. drones bombin innocent families is not cool, but is not uncommon either. the only real difference is that the usa is powerful and so can literally get away with murder.

neverbreak

indonesia

indonesia

like the taliban said when the federal government shut down.."american government is sucking the blood of its own people for money thats suppose to be used for the peoples interests...not the governments.'"

indonesia

indonesia

Well when u;or anyone for that matter, becomes a problem then there is all that evidence to make your life difficult isnt there?
Its not just about finding criminal intent to come track you down right now, but rather to use it against you and everyone else when the time suits the powers that be. or for other records of informsation to use against you like they have done now with the wepons laws and veterans who have claimed PTSD amongst other issues. Now they are on the list to not be able to own or posess firearms. Which is the same for anyone who has a MMJ card.
Just to name a few. Think bigger bro alot bigger. They need all this data to usurp everything and put your life literally in the hand of the power controllers so its like crushing a gnat between your fingers. You think you were irrelevant before? This is basically a huge move in the end-game.

And like Cort said.... they built a few of these billion dollar "data collection centers" around the US, namely the one in Utah that I know of off the top of my head, for a reason. Now they have the means and the ways.
There is ultimately something greatly grander at work here than most want to acknowledge but thats a philosophical argument for the ages.
NSA SUCK MY BALLS lol

indonesia

indonesia

as long as our monetary system is all fucked up and big CEOs run the world, shit hitting the fan is inevitable

indonesia

indonesia

grow in my town and you might as well be a terrorist. people suck here

Top Bottom