Hope

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
maybe a little bitterness Squigg :rolleyes:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ya know....I remember when McCain said the same thing.....and no one was like "YEAH!! McCain endorses weed!!!"

What really pisses me off is AMERICA is taking a step in the right direction, and Obama wants in on that action. Colorado and Washington legalized.......and he wants people to THINK he did this. That way people don't THINK about things like the NDAA, NSA, Benghazi, Obamacare, and every executive order that this cocksucker has signed that shreds the constitution. Obama has done more to take away our freedom than Bush did, and the bastard needs to stand trial for treason. Don't get me wrong.....I think Bush needs to stand trial as well.

Yes WE are headed in the right direction in terms of MJ. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the government is ok with it because they want docile sheep to lead to the police state slaughter that they have planned.

@fishwhistle ....yep.....I'm sick and tired of being lied to. We were taught that the Govt is there for the people......but this has not been true for some time.......and it needs to change. Fucking corporations and banks have corrupted the political process....and it makes me ill.

K

kolah

People have to understand that Obama is nothing but a pawn-puppet for the banking cartel, elites and the big corps (oil, pharma, etc). Obama takes his orders and does whatever they tell him. The last President who tried to say fuck you to them got his head blown off in broad daylight for the whole world to see (JFK).

Top Bottom