October,photo Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry man don't mean to sound like a dick, even tho I am, I was allowed into this contest bc one of the mods made a bet with me from another site! and only bc he was so sure that I didn't stand a chance. so he allpwed me to enter just once! not any kinda dbl standards just an exception! it's not like I can enter this contest again without having the likes and post and shit! it was just a one time thing!!! that's why my name is eyebrow theif bc the bet was his eyebrows if I placed! no hard feelings man I apologize for the rude comment!
Do u draw your eyebrows on with a pencil? My wife does too. ;-)

sorry man don't mean to sound like a dick, even tho I am, I was allowed into this contest bc one of the mods made a bet with me from another site! and only bc he was so sure that I didn't stand a chance. so he allpwed me to enter just once! not any kinda dbl standards just an exception! it's not like I can enter this contest again without having the likes and post and shit! it was just a one time thing!!! that's why my name is eyebrow theif bc the bet was his eyebrows if I placed! no hard feelings man I apologize for the rude comment!
Sh*t, I wish I would have known. On GP I would have voted for a crayon drawing to make someone lose that bet.

So the rules can be broken if hiessen is your friend? I love how that works. He spends all month punishing,warning, playing the boss then snaps a rule in half for his buddy. An exception to the rule as you say.
Is it really that big 'o deal? This is supposed to be a fun, friendly, competition. It's not like it's a million dollars. I'm not even doing it for the prize, not that I wouldn't accept it cause I always want to try good nutes, but I enter for the competition itself. To enjoy everyone's art and hopefully they enjoy mine as well.

So the rules can be broken if hiessen is your friend? I love how that works. He spends all month punishing,warning, playing the boss then snaps a rule in half for his buddy. An exception to the rule as you say.
I thought the reason Heisen pushed them rules was to keep folks from cheating. I think the main reason he let Brow's enter was because he didn't even have a single account/membership here and knew it would be honest on Brow's part as far as not cheating. I dont know if that makes it right just wanted to let everybody know, I was present on the other site when it all unfolded. Heisen was bragging on the growers here at the farm and was telling Brow's how tough the competition was and that his pic wouldn't make it through prelims. Heisen told him if he made it to the finals he would shave and mail him his eyebrows! Lol, so he made an exception, it was all in good fun.

You do realise people were getting banned for putting likes up in that thread and that same one who's been banning all the people all over the forum is breaking his own rules HE set? This has nothing to do with the competition but like I said: DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS
The rule was implemented because people was cheating using ghost accounts
I thought the reason Heisen pushed them rules was to keep folks from cheating. I think the main reason he let Brow's enter was because he didn't even have a single account/membership here and knew it would be honest on Brow's part as far as not cheating. I dont know if that makes it right just wanted to let everybody know, I was present on the other site when it all unfolded. Heisen was bragging on the growers here at the farm and was telling Brow's how tough the competition was and that his pic wouldn't make it through prelims. Heisen told him if he made it to the finals he would shave and mail him his eyebrows! Lol, so he made an exception, it was all in good fun.
That's the reason is because I knew the dude and knew he wasnt a ghost account trying to cheat.all these other comments are including diamonds comment are actually from previously banned members that have snuck back in to only stir up more crap.

I would have done the same for anyone else and have made exceptions on people that I knew for a fact were active members and not cheater accounts

Last edited:
The rule was implemented because people was cheating using ghost accounts

That's the reason is because I knew the dude and knew he wasnt a ghost account trying to cheat.all these other comments are including diamonds comment are actually from previously banned members that have snuck back in to only stir up more crap.

I would have done the same for anyone else and have made exceptions on people that I knew for a fact were active members and not cheater accounts
Well you should have told me it was your buddy,who was also banned before .at any rate he brought a bunch of friends in to vote/ like his pic and should of kept his flapper shut.either way the contest is turning into an inside joke with half the site now,we need to simplify the whole process and do away with likes being part of the equation.then we won't have all these replies and mods asking members to unlike shit.

Well you should have told me it was your buddy,who was also banned before .at any rate he brought a bunch of friends in to vote/ like his pic and should of kept his flapper shut.either way the contest is turning into an inside joke with half the site now,we need to simplify the whole process and do away with likes being part of the equation.then we won't have all these replies and mods asking members to unlike shit.
Well I made a suggestion thread and the boss looked it over.only thing he went with was 100 post count because 3 months back I caught someone cheating.2 names entered and the only thing those names ever did was like pics in photo of the month and both names voted for the same person.i will talk to logic again and maybe we mods can all get on a thread and come up with solutions to the issues.
I'm all ears

@sixstring what do u suggest? If not likes than how do we vote.im seriously open to suggestions on bettering this system.
Also for the record no one ever got banned for liking anyones picture.they was banned for repeatedly disrupting the thread and posting ignorant memes on the thread.

There will also be a video of the month section added soon.no way in hell I'm moderating that if we cant all come to solutions on the rules

Put up a poll with just the name of those who enter a pic,everyone with 100 posts gets a vote.then we post the top 3 vote getters pics like you do now and vote again.it just gets rid of the like button being the major problem.look guys ,when capulator came up with the like system for the prelims it instantly started a rift between members and the mods.made it a real bitch foranyonef to keep track of.would it be harder to make a poll with 20 names than it is to constantly ask people to unlike pictures and delete half pages each month? I doubt it.if we delete every post in the thread other than pics it will be easy for voters to go scroll through and pick 1 picture to vote on,not 3 just 1 vote per person

Put up a poll with just the name of those who enter a pic,everyone with 100 posts gets a vote.then we post the top 3 vote getters pics like you do now and vote again.it just gets rid of the like button being the major problem.look guys ,when capulator came up with the like system for the prelims it instantly started a rift between members and the mods.made it a real bitch foranyonef to keep track of.would it be harder to make a poll with 20 names than it is to constantly ask people to unlike pictures and delete half pages each month? I doubt it.if we delete every post in the thread other than pics it will be easy for voters to go scroll through and pick 1 picture to vote on,not 3 just 1 vote per person
The only issue is it's hard to see how many fake votes there are from the poll.we both know how easy it is for people to create sock puppet accounts.
About 5 months ago I caught the bulgarians.had to translate there entire thread to see they was conspiring to all only vote bulgarian users in.
We can try it that way if everyone agrees I'll talk to logic

I think the poll should be created the last 2 days of the month for all entries.might be better that way.or just run the poll the last day of the month to select the 3 winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash