October,photo Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good with the mods judging the prelims and not entering.As long as were judging on the pics and not any bias opinions.
There is no secret that me and toaster dont like each other but I still voted for his male plant.i cast the first vote based on what I thought looked the best.Not sure why he continues to break my balls on the daily but that's done and over with.
Anyone on the forum that makes sexual references with body parts up in other peoples orfices can take a break.dont care who they are or how long they been here.

How do all you guys feel about the mods picking the 3 winners of the month.this would eliminate every issue end of story.
The people of the forum can still vote for the winner.

Each mod can pick there favorite and any mod who doesnt wanna be a judge can enter the contest.

CrimsonEcho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I'm good with the mods judging the prelims and not entering.As long as were judging on the pics and not any bias opinions.
There is no secret that me and toaster dont like each other but I still voted for his male plant.i cast the first vote based on what I thought looked the best.Not sure why he continues to break my balls on the daily but that's done and over with.
Anyone on the forum that makes sexual references with body parts up in other peoples orfices can take a break.dont care who they are or how long they been here.

How do all you guys feel about the mods picking the 3 winners of the month.this would eliminate every issue end of story.

Each mod can pick there favorite and any mod who doesnt wanna be a judge can enter the contest.
This is much more closer to what i am suggesting actually.
But again the main trust issue is still there for people.
it will cause some doubt if mods do this secretly.
And if you do it openly people will make threads being petty, probably. People usually are petty.
Thats why i suggested a jury of prior winners.
But all the ideas are out there now, lets see what the farm says.

Ps; you guys may give out free seeds as a prize, like in votm. I know you’ve gone thru this subject before, just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
And if you do it openly people will make threads being petty, probably. People usually are petty.

Ps; you guys may give out free seeds as a prize, like in votm. I know you’ve gone thru this subject before, just throwing it out there.
I would totally go for seeds over nutes.

No.

Have you looked at this months prelims?one of the biggest ones complaining won with a male flower.no mods are in it.no one is bending the the "rules".I made 1 exception to a rule because it was only fair to do so.i knew the guy and knew who he was.he wasnt a cheater account and I could vouche for him.
Personally dont care if I win or lose.i only enter to be the tie breaking vote in case there are times which there is always ties every month.so I have to upload the first pic.
People here got me all wrong.not sure why the hate and continuing to give me a hard time.
Hating in my pics accusing me of cheating,hating on my plants in my journals.the constant need to just hate on someone trying to help people.
Some first class loser shit IMO
I agree, people need to stop harassing you in your personal threads and keep their complaints where it's appropriate. But in all fairness, you did break the rules. It doesn't matter why or how small. A person in your position is expected to have absolute integrity. You broke people's trust and damaged your integrity and that's not something that you can easily repair.

Give it time man. It'll be yesterdays news soon enough.

I don't think that idea would work. I've noticed a lot of people go dormant during the off season, or their posts dwindle until they no longer post here at all. I'm happy that I finally know a few people on here that continue from year to year.

WTF happened. i been on boards since 04 maybe 05. never saw a big deal to run a POTM contest like the shit i saw in this thread. ijs smdh
maybe one of you fine folks will google other sites from awhile back to see how easy it is. I would think logic would have solved this but obviously he has more serious shit to handle which i do understand.

I don't think that idea would work. I've noticed a lot of people go dormant during the off season, or their posts dwindle until they no longer post here at all. I'm happy that I finally know a few people on here that continue from year to year.
well damn it says you joined last year. how would you even know that actually.
Are you an old member returned by chance ? I leave and come back on various boards and this is one of them and been here like 8 yrs i think. i often lurk and still learn but don't post. ijs

well damn it says you joined last year. how would you even know that actually.
Are you an old member returned by chance ? I leave and come back on various boards and this is one of them and been here like 8 yrs i think. i often lurk and still learn but don't post. ijs
I've been here through two grow seasons. I joined right after I planted last year.

...and I'm observant with a pattern oriented mind. I don't need to lurk to understand the general nature of people, but I don't fault anyone who does (lurk, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash