Odd Morphology?

• Thread starter Hajimasabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hajimasabi

This is my first outdoor grow. I have two auto-flower plants of the same strain growing side by side. All plants were started from seed, transplanting, growing medium (Ocean Forest) and everything else was identical between the two. The only difference was one was given some mild LST early on and one was just let go. The LST plant has an entirely different growth pattern. Both are well into flowering now and one is tall with long think sun leaves and purple tinges and smells like citrus and pine (a lot like hops). The LST plant is shorter (due to training) but also has a very chunky look with thick, dark green, curved leaves and smells like caramel and citrus. I'm curious what you all make of this. I think I can pretty much rule out infections, bugs, nutrient deficiency etc as both look healthy and are actually touching each other. I wonder if these new autoflower varieties tend to be unstable and show higher than normal variability or maybe I just got a genetic oddball or a stray seed. Did I mess it up by tying the apical stem down to produce more colas. I've read some places that autoflowers don't take to training very well).
What say the experts?

Odd morphology
Odd morphology 2
Odd morphology 3
Odd morphology 4
Odd morphology 5
Odd morphology 6
Top Bottom