Odd seed. Starts. What are theses

• Thread starter Emiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Emiller

Emiller

I got. Some. Really good flowers and was able to fine a couple seeds in it. But when I got them growing. They don't look like. Normal starts
Odd  seed starts  what are theses

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
let’s see the marijuana buds or plant pictures from where those seeds came from?
you sure your smoking marijuana?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Cheap ass black market dealers tryin to pump up weight a gram or two seen everything from seeds to sand!

Emiller

Emiller

Ya Iam sure. Lmao 🤣🤣🤣I do have pic of the seed it is the dark one
If no one has seen anything like before. I might as well pull them. Just hand not seen anything like it. In my few years of growing was just make sure wasn't some weird hybrid. Lol.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
should grow it for a bit, c’mon we want to see what it might be..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thats what my buddy's says as well. If it's not. Flowers. I not sure what it could be.
maybe we are all wrong and it is still me kind of marijuana for plant..
i’d be like wtf? mmm
than probably let it grow about 5-6 nodes to see what it is.. because i’m one of those types that needs to know why!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

maybe we are all wrong and it is still me kind of marijuana for plant..
i’d be like wtf? mmm
than probably let it grow about 5-6 nodes to see what it is.. because i’m one of those types that needs to know why!
Yeah I'd like to see also for knowledge purposes. To me it looks like lupine but I'm not sure the only other thing I can think of Is ABC (Australian Bastard Cannabis) but that's a real stretch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom