Odd spots on my leaves

• Thread starter BoostNBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

I've not seen this before, Stardawg 1 week into flower and some of the larger leaves are beginning to get faint gray specs. Indoor, never had any pest problems and I dont see any now. Any insight would be appreciated.

Odd spots on my leaves
Ponky

Ponky

Thrips. Insecticidal soap. Trim badly affected leaves. Maintain treatment. DE.

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

What do I soap? I cant find any bugs. I'll still spray her down I suppose, but why am I not seeing any bugs????

Ponky

Ponky

What do I soap? I cant find any bugs. I'll still spray her down I suppose, but why am I not seeing any bugs????
Insecticidal soap is a type of garden spray. Get a bottle of Insecticidal soap. Or safers 3 in 1 (which treats for bugs and fungus) and soak the top and bottom of the leaves. Top of the soil. Make sure it's nice and soaked. And do that once a week. Depending on the product you choose.

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Well here's some more pics, I messed with the contrast levels to better highlight these spots. The plant is healthy, as you can see the undersides of her leaves look great, it's just these wierd spots. I dont see any bugs at all and it's not mold, it doesnt wipe away it's not hardwater. I'm stumped. What do you guys and gals think? I did use an organic pesticide for the hell of it but nothing changed. Thanks in advance.
-Ben

20210607 210808
20210607 210858
20210607 203457
20210607 211302
20210607 203338
BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

And don't make fun of my old fan leaves dying in the background lol ;)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya like above i’d say thrip damage.
but that’s a guess coming from me..
thinking watering but no than lights but no🤔
wait for others to reply maybe in the meantime google thrips marijuana

Top Bottom