Oder Control Without Carbon Filter?

• Thread starter NeWcS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kief Stoned

Contact the seller and ask them if they will accept 110.00 via paypal invoice. I bet they say yes.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I'm just going to say that I use a couple of the Ona Gel buckets in my room and they work like a charm and the smell is never noticed.

J

JonathonStrange

sorrey to interject on your thread but i just want to make sure I have the right thing. I suffered a brain injury in a car crash and can't remeber my conversation with my grow shop guy (and al lot of other things lol)

IMG_1616.JPG

this is for odor only.
if you need to attach fan to barrell use high temp aluminum tape makes duct tape like a band aid. this stuff is great.

I used to work in pest control and we would use ONA to mask certain odors. they have one that is a liquied you stick a paper towel in as a wick. If you spilled on you stunk like deodorizer for a week and there was no getting rid of it. so be careful. perhaps setting several around the exterior of your tent might do some good as well as by entrances to tent area as well.

this unit ran about 180ish at shop

good luck
JS

S

snoozer24

Cheapest combo I've seen. However the fan is really loud! Its not the best quality filter but I think it does the job. I recently bought a phresh filter and the quality of that filter is a lot better. But its pricier.

K

Kief Stoned

dont waste your money on that one above. The fan isnt strong enough to get the job done. You can get a proper INLINE fan and filter for the same price

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
What about one of these? costs around $500 in the usa and £500 in the uk.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

If your grow area is near the main plumbing "stack" and you have access to a clean out you can pump air into the sewer. Some people will say yadayadayada, dont do it, this and that but I have seen it done and it works great as long as you keep water in all of the p-traps in the building.

S

smalltime99

Hey New also saw this one with a IN-Line fan so maybe better for ya? Hope it helps. Don't think there is anything better for smell than charcoal. I would think this is plenty for ya. I have 6 in 4'x8' room and use a 8" vortex with a 8"x39" Phat and it works great! Never had a smell even on extra hot days!

Hope it helps..Good Luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom