Odiesel's Grow Room Updates and Stuff

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

I figured that i should make another post that i can continually update with anything that i felt like posting. Since my other forum post is titled around the 3 in the Pink grow I dont want to flood it with other things that i have going on in my bedroom/growroom. I want to keep that limited to that strains harvest and will continue to post more on here.

That being said i guess i will talk about my newest thing happening in the room. I tried to go digging in the shed for my old aeroponic cloner from 2014 to put it to use, but when I pieced the cloner together it wasnt worth trying to use. I decided to just order one offline. I know of course i could have made one but i really just figured for the time and headache i would have end up getting out of it I would just save myself and order one.

I will have some Jbeezy Wedding Cake cuts coming to me this week that i can toss in there to get rooted.

Odiesels grow room updates and stuff
Odiesel

Odiesel

I need to get some storage figured out in here. Also stop being lazy and clean up the floor. It does make it a bit harder since my bed is right up against the closet and I have to maneuver in there to begin with lol time to just get rid of the bed!

20201101 163432
20201101 163515
Odiesel

Odiesel

The trim bin is one of the best investments I think anyone that is continually growing can make. The quality of sift that comes through is good enough to dab.
After my last grow I stopped allowing the cats to come in my room. I had way too much hair in the end product which was partially due to having an unfiltered intake fan. This run I also was able to get rid of the intake since I got a better exhaust fan and it the intake vent is filtered.
Now I'm just enjoying a kief topped bowl.

20201101 225243
Odiesel

Odiesel

Found me some gold today and for only 3 bucks. Uncle joey in the background

20201102 185927
dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok you can send me some wedding cake clones and I'll let uncle Joey off the hook

Odiesel

Odiesel

Got the cuts today dropped off in person surprisingly had no clue the guy was local. They do look pretty deficient what is it phosphorous that causes the purple stems?

20201103 161805

20201103 171319

Odiesel

Odiesel

Well he sent me some info on the cut.

Wedding Cake (Jbeezy Cut )
- Veg Time is medium / medium fast.
- Loves being topped in veg.
- In veg it can naturally reach a 'bowl' shape and grow outwards, but in flower it seems to grow straight up, trellis netting works excellent
- Drinks at a medium pace

- I recommend minimum 60 days of flower, once you hit the 60's check it to see how far youd like to run it. Some guys run it long to get maximum weight and flower formation

- When topped multiple times in veg and then encouraged to grow in an organized shape via trellis netting, you're going to see solid yields from this cut

- Mom's can sometimes show calcium deficiency
- Purple stems seem to come up during veg when grown under LED's. I dont know why this is, but if you start getting really slow growth try upping your PK levels in veg, this plant I try to feed it the exact same in veg as i do in flower.

I have the cuts in the cloner now and they are all looking happy!

20201103 181850

Last edited:
Odiesel

Odiesel

He hooked it up on the Clones i paid for 3 and he sent more like 7.

Heres one of his pics of this Cut flowering.

This is finished bud of another cut i'm thinking of getting from him Apple Fritter x Wedding Cake

Odiesel

Odiesel

Got me a liter of Fish Shit in today and came with a free hoodie! This one smells way stronger than the sample i had @Dirtbag
20201104 170239

Odiesel

Odiesel

Just a little update on the closet. I went ahead and raised the seedlings up, and i thought about just tossing them in the small tent i have under the ts600 so they can get their own light.
#1 and #2 popped above the ground on Monday the 2nd #3 is just a few hours behind Didnt pop out of the ground until Tuesday and seemed like it wasnt going to live. Today they all seem to be doing well.
When i planted the seeds i watered them and today I watered again with some fish shit this time.
20201105 154641

Just trying to get the megacrop dialed in right. I fed the clones this time with 4grams following the website chart. It was a bit heavy for them and they have some burnt tips, so I will lower the feed when they get watered today.

20201105 154657

The clones seem to be doing ok inside the closet as well. I have monitored the res temp and it seems to get no higher than 77. I know thats not the optimum temperature, but i believe under 80 is ok. Currently I have the cloner running 24/7 and will change the res every 5 days.

20201105 155915

Odiesel

Odiesel

Need to clean out this tent and toss the seedlings in here. Would be perfect for them to start in.

20201105 161022

Odiesel

Odiesel

I say this again to all growers this is one of the best investments you can make if you trim your bud and arent already using one of these or some sort of screen set up you are wasting so much.

These are just a few pics of some trim i had in the freezer that i ran over the trim bin screen.

20201105 220007

20201106 211935
\

Cats are not allowed in room this time since i had so much hair to deal with last time.

Odiesel

Odiesel

The veg plants are starting to take off and they still need to go 3 more weeks. Not sure exactly what im going to do with them just going to have to control growth some. Also i need to stop vegging each cut i take. I end up with way too many plants.

I also have the 3 gelato seedlings starting to grow and the Jbeezy Wedding Cake in the cloner waiting to root. Anyone want to take one of these off my hands lol

20201107 132954

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I say this again to all growers this is one of the best investments you can make if you trim your bud and arent already using one of these or some sort of screen set up you are wasting so much.

These are just a few pics of some trim i had in the freezer that i ran over the trim bin screen.

View attachment 1052958
View attachment 1052959\

Cats are not allowed in room this time since i had so much hair to deal with last time.
nice quality

Top Bottom