ODOR CONTROL IN CLOSED ROOM

• Thread starter groind7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
groind7

groind7

Hello i finished first grow at 4x4 tent got yielded 500g and it was amazing product so i started to second grow. Thank u all again for helps from this forum.
But at first grow i had to harvest early because of odor problems while late ripening. Odor spreaded all over the apartment dominantly.
I need to solve odor this time.

I have 4x4 tent with 600w HPS and 200 actual w led together and 4 super lemon haze feminised strains.
At first grow i used S&P TD 350/125 (330m3/h / 195CFM) exhaust fan, passive intake ( tent always seem negative pressured)
and 467 m3/h / 275CFM carbon scrubber (not wellknown brand)

I m thinking to buy and use 440 CFM inline fan and Can Lite1000 590CFM carbon scrubber this time for inside tent . And i will add my old 195cfm scrubber to outside of tent (if bigger scbrubber means less odor i can buy 1000cfm scrubber too need advices )
Can these new carbon and fan help to solve my odor problem? And growers at forums always says 440Cfm fan at half speed better than 200 Cfm fan at full speed, i also didnt understand how it help to odor control.
Another problem is i always change the air in the closed room. If i give exhaust fan air to outside from window there is another neighbour just 2meter close to my window.
Exhaust fan is pulling air from tent into room and pull again air from room into tent. I gave fresh air to roots only with airdomes and small pump it pull air from outside under the door.
Thank you for advices and info.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Quality carbon is the key. Humidity also affects the ability, anything over 70% they do not work well and a bigger filter will work better and last longer.

groind7

groind7

440 CFM inline fan noise is about 50db. Is it too much for stealth grow?
My S&P TD 350/125 was about 30db

Top Bottom