odor control

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

any suggestions about odor control, this is my first grow, i've got 5 plants(near future 6) and i dont want to shell out the money for a fan and filter.
Any home made diy carbon filter methods or masking agents any one can point my way much appreciated
gg52

lazarus718

lazarus718

There is a good thread on here somewhere for a homemade filter but you are still going to need the fan, what you can use if you don't want the equipment and the grow is small is Ona Gel. If you have a hydro shop in your area they should be carrying it.

G

ganja_guy52

gud shit laz thats wat i was thinkin was hella ona gel, ima try to find that thread tho

S

SSHZ

Go with the "fresh linen", it's the only one that doesn't smell like a mens urinal...........

U

username09

i know you don't wanna shell out the cash now but, if you're going to grow go ahead and get you a fan and carbon filter. honestly, you're going to end up spending the same amount, if not more, on making diy's that don't work as well. get the fan, filter, and ona place the ona inside the carbon filter so when the fan pulls air through the filter it'll clean the air and push out a great smell.

i'm actually using one of the glade gel air fresheners (looks like a cone that the top slides up on and costs .97 at walmart) inside of my filter right now and my grow area, and outside of it, smell fresh.

the main idea i wanna get across to you is do it right the first time. it'll save you money in the long run.

Cort

Cort

i know you don't wanna shell out the cash now but, if you're going to grow go ahead and get you a fan and carbon filter. honestly, you're going to end up spending the same amount, if not more, on making diy's that don't work as well. get the fan, filter, and ona place the ona inside the carbon filter so when the fan pulls air through the filter it'll clean the air and push out a great smell.

i'm actually using one of the glade gel air fresheners (looks like a cone that the top slides up on and costs .97 at walmart) inside of my filter right now and my grow area, and outside of it, smell fresh.

the main idea i wanna get across to you is do it right the first time. it'll save you money in the long run.

Brilliant idea placing air freshener inside the filter.

These guys are right, bite the bullet once and get it done correctly. There are some people I wish I listened to instead of just trying to get by for now.

Does the fresh linen ona really smell like fresh linen air freshener (I love that stuff) or just a chemically smelling version of it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom