Odor question?

• Thread starter INDO247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

INDO247

I live in a house along with 2 other friends who doesnt smoke or grow. Im planning on buying 2 small darkroom tents and leave it inside my room. The tents are 2x2x4 and 3x3x5, one for my mother plants and clones and the other one for veg/flower. The strain i'll be growing is sfv og kush and it'll range from 8-16 plants. Each tent will come with a 4" carbon filter and fan. For the air exiting out through my bedroom window i'll be attaching a couple sheets of fabric softner at the end to help minimize the odor. I'll also be placing a ona block in my room and a bowl of scented dry plant leaves and a couple air freshner spray that activate spray every 5min or so. Do u guys think i'll be ok? Im also thinking about getting one of the air odorize machine that cost like $200 but thats only if thing gets worst.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Yeah man I'd say you will be fine. That might even be a bit of overkill but too much is always better than not enough

I

INDO247

Yeah man I'd say you will be fine. That might even be a bit of overkill but too much is always better than not enough

yea i was thinking the same that i might be going overboard on trying to kill the odor but i just dont want any odor leaking out. Im sure my buddies wont mind but i just dont like the fact of them knowing because it might hurt me at the end. Just staying on the safe side. My only concern is when the plants starts flowering or when im hanging them to dry that the odor might be to bad. I'll be drying them inside the tent with the exhaust fan on.

I

INDO247

anyone who has grown more than 10 plants at the same time, how bad was the odor? from start to finish. please give me some advice on how u prevent the odor from leaking out.

N

Nuglover

You sound like you've got the smell taken care of. I would advised you to buy a very good lock for your bedroom door. :)

N

nybud

better safe than sorry let me know how it turns out thanks and good luck

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i think youll b fine but if u wanna buy 1 of those air oderize machines i hear they suck two of my buddys had some then were trying to sell em to to me no thanx

Top Bottom