off shore accounts and anonymous banking

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

ok so first off if you look at some of the threads I started in the security section you might think Im some kind of baller (or a wanna be)...... well IM NOT. Im not a high roller, Im just some paranoid guy who doesnt like uncle sam sticking his big godamned nose in my business, its gotten to the point where I cant even move a couple grand without jumping thru hoops or paying high fees and still leaving paper trails

I just wanna know if anyone has successfully opened an off-shore acct that has no ties whatsoever with their identity and what steps you went thru. theres lots of places online that claim they can do this but I dont wanna get burned. I just need a simple set up that people can make deposits to and I can later withdraw from with reasonable fees, lets say <100 bucks a month would be acceptable

am I just dreaming? have I seen too many gangster movies? or is this a possibility?

thanks in advance for any insight or if you just wanna make fun of me thats cool too

Peace-
Gator

bonkia

bonkia

The only way I know how to do it cost big $$ I know a lawyer in Nevada that can help you if you really need it.

420Gator

420Gator

yea thats what I figured...Oh well doesn't hurt to ask

Natural

Natural

my simple advice is learn how to use cash and don't flaunt it.

The worst part about this whole "grey area" people are in from the whole State vs Fed law. The State is encouraging access to MMJ..but the Feds don't want anyone making cash from this process...but peeps like you and in the MMJ biz ARE makin loot.
It's a public display..remember when Harborside Oakland got their Million dollar tax bill?? It's a very strange un-charted territory.
When you don't pay taxes you are a criminal..when you do you are also a criminal.

Think about how many "legit" mmj shops are making money and paying taxes...it's a big number right? Well think about how they do it...they just do it. Most likely they are paying taxes as if they were selling roses...got it?
Stop being so damn paranoid about Gov, the more you know..the more you know. Such as the IRS is simple a very large group of debt collectors...broken into groups..each one answering to other debt collectors that have seniority above them...and above them a group of Tax Attorney's that make the final calls..case to case.
If you plan to never pay income tax..you will always live in the shadow of a levy against real assets..house, car, bank account, stocks, etc. You will basically be cash rich and asset poor. If you do pay taxes you risk fraud, which can be very serious, but the IRS just wants their money. If you ever get audited, you need to show some book-keeping of a legit biz...widgets or whatever cash biz it is. Pay close attention to your paper trails so that everything adds up e.g. bank account, CC's, Titles.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
This site has a lot of info on offshore banking:

The easiest, most anonymous way is to set up an I.B.C. (International Business Corporation) and then open an account in a place like Belize that allows offshore banking in the IBC's name. The hardest part is getting the money into the account. You can't exactly get on a plane with a briefcase full of cash, if you live in the USA, the most you are allowed to carry is less than $10,000. So, you have to have a legit business, somewhere, and learn to live on cash, and save the proceeds from the legit business in the bank. If you are American, and your name is on an offshore account, that gets reported to the I.R.S., and you are supposed to report that account, and it's balance, every year, on your taxes. Hence the need for an IBC... no need to report you ownership of foreign corporations.

420Gator

420Gator

my simple advice is learn how to use cash and don't flaunt it.

The worst part about this whole "grey area" people are in from the whole State vs Fed law. The State is encouraging access to MMJ..but the Feds don't want anyone making cash from this process...but peeps like you and in the MMJ biz ARE makin loot.
It's a public display..remember when Harborside Oakland got their Million dollar tax bill?? It's a very strange un-charted territory.
When you don't pay taxes you are a criminal..when you do you are also a criminal.

Think about how many "legit" mmj shops are making money and paying taxes...it's a big number right? Well think about how they do it...they just do it. Most likely they are paying taxes as if they were selling roses...got it?
Stop being so damn paranoid about Gov, the more you know..the more you know. Such as the IRS is simple a very large group of debt collectors...broken into groups..each one answering to other debt collectors that have seniority above them...and above them a group of Tax Attorney's that make the final calls..case to case.
If you plan to never pay income tax..you will always live in the shadow of a levy against real assets..house, car, bank account, stocks, etc. You will basically be cash rich and asset poor. If you do pay taxes you risk fraud, which can be very serious, but the IRS just wants their money. If you ever get audited, you need to show some book-keeping of a legit biz...widgets or whatever cash biz it is. Pay close attention to your paper trails so that everything adds up e.g. bank account, CC's, Titles.

thanks for all the advice bro but flaunting has never been my problem. fuck if anyone came to my house to see if Im living beyond my means theyd probly be like WTF???? why arent you on some type of government assistance? (seriously most ppl living on aide have better shit than me) lol. Ive got one nice car, one normal car, tv, laptop, bed, and a chair lmao thats about it. My problem isnt hiding money or hiding the fact I have it the problem is how I get it. My deals arent face to face so I just need to find a better way to get it in my hands, if that makes any sense

420Gator

420Gator

This site has a lot of info on offshore banking:

The easiest, most anonymous way is to set up an I.B.C. (International Business Corporation) and then open an account in a place like Belize that allows offshore banking in the IBC's name. The hardest part is getting the money into the account. You can't exactly get on a plane with a briefcase full of cash, if you live in the USA, the most you are allowed to carry is less than $10,000. So, you have to have a legit business, somewhere, and learn to live on cash, and save the proceeds from the legit business in the bank. If you are American, and your name is on an offshore account, that gets reported to the I.R.S., and you are supposed to report that account, and it's balance, every year, on your taxes. Hence the need for an IBC... no need to report you ownership of foreign corporations.

thanks bud Im gonna look into this tonite. sounds expensive tho and I truly dont make a shit ton of money, I make just enough to cause problems lol maybe I should just step my game up so I can afford to do something like this

Natural

Natural

thanks for all the advice bro but flaunting has never been my problem. fuck if anyone came to my house to see if Im living beyond my means theyd probly be like WTF???? why arent you on some type of government assistance? (seriously most ppl living on aide have better shit than me) lol. Ive got one nice car, one normal car, tv, laptop, bed, and a chair lmao thats about it. My problem isnt hiding money or hiding the fact I have it the problem is how I get it. My deals arent face to face so I just need to find a better way to get it in my hands, if that makes any sense
gold sounds like the trick..most ballerz I know over-night locked safes..that's too gangster for me..I'd prolly do a lot of flying and gold trading ..lol good luck on everything for real tho..peace

O

offshore

Offshore bank accounts in very stable places like Belize, St Vincent, Europe and Asia are fairly easy to open remotely with notarized documents and without having to visit the bank
Copy of passport for the signator
Utility bill
Banking reference letter in a lot of cases
In most shop cases the registration of a company is necessary since the money comes from commercial activity, be it weed, software, services or whatever.
All banks offer online banking, debit cards and even brokerage, merchant accounts to charge credit cards on your website, and Forex accounts.

O

offshore

Belize and Cyprus banks also offer Visa and MasterCard debit cards with high deposit limits (100K a year). ID and utility bill required. No name on the card or the magnetic stripe

soserthc1

soserthc1

@420Gator whats good baller , lol - curios to this post as I am with you but really don't wanna go into details ...
lets say its not 100k

have a happy holiday

O

offshore

@420Gator whats good baller , lol - curios to this post as I am with you but really don't wanna go into details ...
lets say its not 100k

have a happy holiday
It doesn 't have to be that. The cards accept any amount.
Up to 2K a day spending on the cards. So it is a good alternative to a full bank account

soserthc1

soserthc1

It doesn 't have to be that. The cards accept any amount.
Up to 2K a day spending on the cards. So it is a good alternative to a full bank account
well id and bill required can it still be frozen my uncle sam if something were to happen and is it insured - pardon my ignorance but new shit to me but something i need to investigate as if something happens i am only 1 with access currently

O

offshore

Belize has no exchange of info treaty with anybody.
Nothing can be confiscated if they don't know it exists, that's why people open their accounts under an offshore company's name not a personal . So there are options to do what you are asking about.
Check anonymousdebitcards.weebly.com

neverbreak

neverbreak

gold would be my suggestion too. easy to buy with cash, easy to hide and likely to increase with value over time, not the other way around.

i'm sure there are other ways to launder cash but i don't imagine they're easy or without their risks.

neverbreak

N

noone88

In another life, someone who wasn't me was part of the financial industry aka banking.

IBC/PIC (Personal Investment Corp) is the way to go. However, I am guessing that almost everyone here is a US Citizen.

You're basically shit out of luck if you're a US person. Don't even bother trying to do it. Even if a bank allows you to open an offshore account in HK, Singapore, or Switzerland, you'll have to file an FBAR. Once you do that, there's really no point in having an offshore account.

If you have dual citizenship, then I can leave some tips.

reloader

reloader

Or you could always just stick all the money under the mattress, who would look there? LOL, just kidding.
I'm with you, but I try to be as low key as possible. Rent a storage unit, (with cash) and put a big heavy safe in there, (like a 2000 lb Diebold, with a glass relocker, and a TL 15 or higher rating) mixed with household items. Always pay your bill on your storage(with cash), and stop by once in a while to pack your safe. Don't have the storage unit in the same town in which you reside.

Last edited:
Top Bottom