off shore accounts and anonymous banking

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Or you could always just stick all the money under the mattress, who would look there? LOL, just kidding.
I'm with you, but I try to be as low key as possible. Rent a storage unit, (with cash) and put a big heavy safe in there, (like a 2000 lb Diebold, with a glass relocker, and a TL 15 or higher rating) mixed with household items. Always pay your bill on your storage(with cash), and stop by once in a while to pack your safe. Don't have the storage unit in the same town in which you reside.
Excellent idea my only thought would be that this would be a awesome idea for a security issue if you have a issue and your grows get noticed but if being investigated you would probably be tailed for awhile

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Put cash on prepaid Visa cards like netspend. Start a eBay business where you sell electronic information that is available as a instant download once people pay.... It can any sort of info such as how to win at poker or something like that. Price said information at say $1000. Now take your prepaid cards to the library, use their computers to access eBay like you were a bunch of different people and buy said eBay auction that you are selling. The money goes into your paypal account and bingo.... You are just a average joe that sells shit in eBay legetimate type business owner and you have legit records for prying eyes lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Put cash on prepaid Visa cards like netspend. Start a eBay business where you sell electronic information that is available as a instant download once people pay.... It can any sort of info such as how to win at poker or something like that. Price said information at say $1000. Now take your prepaid cards to the library, use their computers to access eBay like you were a bunch of different people and buy said eBay auction that you are selling. The money goes into your paypal account and bingo.... You are just a average joe that sells shit in eBay legetimate type business owner and you have legit records for prying eyes lol
Damn that is some thinking but would they confiscated your business assets and consider that illegal income if not paying taxes on said business and growing a illegal substance and just a little investigating and uncover your scheme ... no ? A for originality thou

slumdog80

slumdog80

Too much good info you put out there... Delete, delete.

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Damn that is some thinking but would they confiscated your business assets and consider that illegal income if not paying taxes on said business and growing a illegal substance and just a little investigating and uncover your scheme ... no ? A for originality thou

Well pay your taxes if you're a big enough grower you can afford it lol. You can always switch up the scene and it's gonna be hard to trace all that eBay business that's bought with prepaid cards. I say if you gotta real big operation this could be one way of washing the cash and being legit. Hell you could also put up a auction for local pickup only then stop doing that and go back to electronic information scheme. Use some thought there is a number of ways with prepaid cards you can wash the money with lol

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Best advice is don't have an offshore account unless you already have millions in valid dollars here. Since that votes most of us out.. don't.
Use bank lock box. Don't deposit more than 9999 per shot. Take lots of small atm withdraws... I do $300 per day and put it away.. adds up fast.

Find somebody you really trust and stick a safe at their place...

fractal

fractal

Yea I like this! If you can stomach the percentage cut though, 10% to Ebay and then another 30% or so to the gov. That's almost half your earnings, though if you are a power seller you can pay more like 5% I think. Then hire a lawyer to find some tax loopholes, if you could get it down to 20% off the top to make it all nice and clean that would be a killer idea.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Want a good money idea.. get an apron and a Perkins/Denny's shirt and take your cash along with a bunch of change when you deposit. Who the F would ever report a hard working waiter /waitress for how much cash they are depositing. Do this at a few banks and you can easily deposit thousands each week with no mind. Drop money by a few banks, buy your weekly groceries/utilities in cash, or better yet, put some money on a prepaid VISA and pay all your utility bills with it you have a multilevel cash infusion. Each month transfer some money from your accounts to your Etrade or other retirement accounts and over time you have saved up some cash. :)

squiggly

squiggly

My feeling is that if you've got ill gotten gains, then that just becomes your cash-on-hand for the rest of your life.

I pay all my bills out of my checking account. Anything I do that calls for cash (and some things which don't that I pay for in cash anyway), gets paid for with my stash.

I haven't used an ATM in 8 years.

Anything that's legit can be spread out into a number of banks, credit unions, and offshore accounts.

Personally, I prefer to store the majority of my "bank" holdings in stocks. This is what the banks will do with the money anyway, why should they make 5-10% interest on my money and pay me 1% or less? I'll handle it myself, thanks--and I won't bet it all on some underleveraged bullshit stock either.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@squiggly , blue chips stock only here too. If I don't already know the company and what they do.. I never put my money on them. I earn $10,000 every year on my stock choices. Thanks to Pepsi/Coke/John Deere/etc. Catch them on a down dip, hold them and sell for a small profit.
If anyone is curious on stock strategy, PM me and I can share my list of companies I follow.

squiggly

squiggly

This is great, but ANY inquiry into this will land you in jail for money laundering. The proper way to do this to fully avoid detection is to have some computer "hacking" skills.

You need one of two things here:

1. A network of hacked "zombie" computers where you can place the orders from.

2. Either an extremely tight-lipped VPN, or knowledge of networking and how to hide your identity (IE you'd have to know more about it than I do).

Furthermore, if they're looking into it--it will come off as quite fishy that every single order comes from a prepaid Visa card (or from prepaid cards of any kind). The card company will likely be able to trace the card purchases back to your location in no time flat. Feds just need to wait for you to come buy more.

I'm overly paranoid so this is how I think, but it's kept me from being arrested all these years. Pretty much any time during the last 12 years up until last March, if I'd been under federal investigation--I'd have been going to federal prison, lol.

The problem with stuff like this is that so much is automated these days, it's hard to predict what the "baseline" settings are for financial movements to set off an attempt to track the funds. If you tick even ONE of their checkboxes, it will be only a matter of time till it catches up with you.

It used to be you could spend under $10,000 and be pretty well assured that the purchase would be between you and the seller. Not anymore. Not even close.

Mogrow

Mogrow

i'm up 187% on my MJNA since 12/10/2013.
wish i'd bought more.
i still think it's a scam, but i bought a little anyway......

squiggly

squiggly

@squiggly , blue chips stock only here too. If I don't already know the company and what they do.. I never put my money on them. I earn $10,000 every year on my stock choices. Thanks to Pepsi/Coke/John Deere/etc. Catch them on a down dip, hold them and sell for a small profit.
If anyone is curious on stock strategy, PM me and I can share my list of companies I follow.

That's great dude. The only thing that you gotta watch for is not to look down your nose at larger funds like mutuals and Roth IRAs.

Consistent contribution to a Roth IRA starting in your 20's can easily become retiring a millionaire if you know what you're doing--and it can all be withdrawn penalty free.

I mean the reality is that the best policy in ANY case is diversification.

If you're going to do offshore accounts, you DO NOT NOT NOT want to put all of your money in one.

You might not like the US, but what do you really *know* about the country you're going to put your money in? Their financial laws? Their economic situation? What I'm saying is that there are probably more than a few Americans who had money in Cyprus who are now kicking themselves fervently.

This is true domestically as well. If you're a guy who keeps everything in banks, consider putting money in more than one bank (or credit union).

Obviously with stocks you have a choice. You can go big, or you can be risk averse and enjoy slow but significant growth on your investment. A nice thing about that 10K you make is that it's all taxed as capital gains rather than within your bracket.

Again diversification is key. You should have a series of long positions (typically with more solid companies: Disney, Pepsi, etc), and a series of shorter positions.

If you become familiar with the markets, or have a lot of knowledge about a particular field (say you know the agricultural machinery trade like the back of your hand), then you can apply that knowledge and make HUGE money on things like options.

For instance, if you see that John Deere took a big dive--but you feel like the market has overreacted a bit--you can buy a call option at the low price (the strike price) and if the price raises at any time before the expiration date on the call option--you can either buy that stock at the lower price OR sell your call option to someone else for a profit. Similarly, if you know John Deere is ABOUT to take a dive (but they haven't yet)--you can buy a put option at the higher price (the strike price) and if the price bottoms out at any time before the expiration date you can purchase stock at the lower price and sell it at the strike price for a profit (or you may sell the put option).

The more you know about an industry, the more you can make money using stuff like this. If you're in the know you can make money whether the market is rising or falling.

squiggly

squiggly

Just to clarify, the point doesn't always need to be that you must make instant money on the stock market.

You can treat an investment in a company like Pepsi or Coca-cola as a virtual "bank account".

Yes the market can be volatile, but typically over a 25-40 year period you will see net growth in the market. There IS risk involved, but that's why you don't make the stock market your only play. If you play your cards right there is significantly more upside in stocks than downside. Companies that aren't going anywhere like Coke and Pepsi are great places to store money until you need it liquid. All the while it will likely make you more money than it costs you, and if you've got a large enough investment the dividends don't hurt either.

That's what I really mean when I say long positions. I'm talking about investments in companies stretching more than 10 years at a time as way to grow savings. If you stare at the charts month to month or quarter to quarter you might be sad or nervous--but if you look at them bi-annually in these bigger stocks, you'll typically find you're very pleased with your ROI.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

here's what i have heard happens from where i am from - Gator if your trying to get paper into your hands from someone you don't see often or whatever. Open up a betting account - put it in your name as you need to show identification (or fake id if that's your route) to get the paper out. - give them the deposit number and there ya go man.. when you get the paper out you have to sign and thats it, no questions nothing.. I probably would drop a few hundred dollar bets every now and then and never withdrawl big amounts, go diff tabs etc..

hope this helps brother
peace--prove

slumdog80

slumdog80

here's what i have heard happens from where i am from - Gator if your trying to get paper into your hands from someone you don't see often or whatever. Open up a betting account - put it in your name as you need to show identification (or fake id if that's your route) to get the paper out. - give them the deposit number and there ya go man.. when you get the paper out you have to sign and thats it, no questions nothing.. I probably would drop a few hundred dollar bets every now and then and never withdrawl big amounts, go diff tabs etc..

hope this helps brother
peace--prove

You need to satisfy roll over requirements in order to withdraw or do a p2p transfer. Even Euro sites would not allow deposit then immediate
withdraw.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

From cash to gold :cool:

Simple and easy to hide
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AGREED^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this has always been my failsafe if I just so happen to get a lump sum of money or a few extra pounds every month that I donate to the spence I have always found that gold is not only a good investment as it just goes up in value even more so when the dollar goes away, it always keeps me from spending it as well cuz who trades gold for cheese burgers these days no one cuz their dumb lol I would but in anycase precious metals stones and gems are always the best way to HIDE,SAVE,INVEST extra cash in any country time or situation IMO

J-Businezz

J-Businezz

I'd suggest the best bet for anonymous banking is a hole in your back yard if you get what i mean ;) there's no fee's involved and its most likely secure from all entities trying to find it...

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

GOLD is where it's at. Cash for everyday use. But gold as the savings account. Hide it well and don't tell anyone about it.

If you bury it, you wanna make damned sure no one else could dig it up. So location is paramount.

I've heard tale of people burying gold out in the forest, only to have it dug up by someone else = life savings gone! Fuck that, enough to make a strong grown man wail like a baby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom