Official: Guava Dawg x Pedro (HP7) breeding project. By Budgoodman & associates...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My keeper Guava D, the one used, didn't... But all of her sisters did... I don't think the seeds were ever sold (they were freebies), and that's likey why.
Clones of what?... Guava D?
Nah, clones off the cross GD x Pedro here, sorry. My bad, I miss quoted. This stuff was putting off some pretty interesting smells. See if she goes back into veg, and produces anything that looks worthwhile. I got a feeling this one's a little more stable than the original Guava D, with the HP7 parentage. Should be interesting to still grow it out, if I can get her back in line.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Nah, clones off the cross GD x Pedro here, sorry. My bad, I miss quoted. This stuff was putting off some pretty interesting smells. See if she goes back into veg, and produces anything that looks worthwhile. I got a feeling this one's a little more stable than the original Guava D, with the HP7 parentage. Should be interesting to still grow it out, if I can get her back in line.
Won't have any cuts of them for a while.
I started mine outside... And only took cuttings about a week ago, after they'd started flowering. They've gotta root, re-veg, have cuttings taken again, and then those cuttings flowered before I'll pass any of them out.

StankStirr

StankStirr

Hey Bud, Here's a proof of life post... I didn't accept seeds and disappear, never to be heard from again. I promise.
Pedro's progeny are still my number one priority but I've had issues in the grow department. I lost a couple prized cuts in the heat. I tried to bring them back but had to let them go. I set up the 5x5 to flower these Guava x Hp7 ladies, only to have my basement where my vege room is located taken over by fucking rats!! I had to move everything into the 5x5 out in the shop, until the exterminator can rid my basement of the little bastards! I will take cuts of the Guava x HP7's since they're growing like crazy and will hopefully run those soon. 🤞
Then I'm probably going to have to hit you up to replace the fire I lost... 😪😞
20210930 214108
20210930 192732
20210930 192803
20210930 192747

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hey Bud, Here's a proof of life post... I didn't accept seeds and disappear, never to be heard from again. I promise.
Pedro's progeny are still my number one priority but I've had issues in the grow department. I lost a couple prized cuts in the heat. I tried to bring them back but had to let them go. I set up the 5x5 to flower these Guava x Hp7 ladies, only to have my basement where my vege room is located taken over by fucking rats!! I had to move everything into the 5x5 out in the shop, until the exterminator can rid my basement of the little bastards! I will take cuts of the Guava x HP7's since they're growing like crazy and will hopefully run those soon. 🤞
Then I'm probably going to have to hit you up to replace the fire I lost... 😪😞View attachment 1175508View attachment 1175509View attachment 1175510View attachment 1175511
Nice, healthy plants!👍
Just lemme know what you need and when, Dude. 💚

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I ask because I once read that a master could grab from his seed vault of IBLs and hybrids and produce a specific trait in 7 years. There was more to it, but that's the gist. You and Frankster strike me as in that class. Or maybe headed there? A new super strain called Good Frank? Stir Man doesn't have as nice a ring to it.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I ask because I once read that a master could grab from his seed vault of IBLs and hybrids and produce a specific trait in 7 years. There was more to it, but that's the gist. You and Frankster strike me as in that class. Or maybe headed there? A new super strain called Good Frank? Stir Man doesn't have as nice a ring to it.
😅
Looks Good, Man. 🤤

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I'm finally flowering a few of Pedro's offspring along with a couple Cookies and Cream X Monster Cookies. So this run is all genetics acquired from Mr. BudGoodman. Thanks again for the beans!
These girls are 2 weeks into flower.
View attachment 1199802View attachment 1199803View attachment 1199804View attachment 1199805View attachment 1199807View attachment 1199801View attachment 1199806

Did you get any end photo's bubba? Sure would like to hear your thoughts on this grow..

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
More like AllGoodBudMan, but hey if you want to give me credit for starting the thread; I'm fine with it.😂 I could live with that...
Pedro's Guava D offspring for the next 7 years... Probably could live with that one also; at least from what I seen with that one prior plant.

Here we go; 4 left.... starting rooting now.
PXL 20220217 042725317

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

I see ya, as I have 3" jiffy pots helping 4-7 young bagseed get ready for 3 gal transplant. Cheers SS

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
More like AllGoodBudMan, but hey if you want to give me credit for starting the thread; I'm fine with it.😂 I could live with that...
Pedro's Guava D offspring for the next 7 years... Probably could live with that one also; at least from what I seen with that one prior plant.

Here we go; 4 left.... starting rooting now.
View attachment 1217980
If you want more... I know a guy.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

The plant I had to ditch because of mites had a tremendous amount of potential the pheno was to die for.... Need to dig a few more of those seeds out; if I can find them..

View attachment 1217979
They are already taking off fast germination, very quick growth in plugs, hopeful to get in solos in the next day or so but also don't want to rush

Latest posts

Top Bottom