Official: Pedro (HP7) x Guava Dawg breeding project. By Budgoodman & associates...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

dinOmite!
Supporter
My keeper Guava D, the one used, didn't... But all of her sisters did... I don't think the seeds were ever sold (they were freebies), and that's likey why.
Clones of what?... Guava D?
Nah, clones off the cross GD x Pedro here, sorry. My bad, I miss quoted. This stuff was putting off some pretty interesting smells. See if she goes back into veg, and produces anything that looks worthwhile. I got a feeling this one's a little more stable than the original Guava D, with the HP7 parentage. Should be interesting to still grow it out, if I can get her back in line.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Nah, clones off the cross GD x Pedro here, sorry. My bad, I miss quoted. This stuff was putting off some pretty interesting smells. See if she goes back into veg, and produces anything that looks worthwhile. I got a feeling this one's a little more stable than the original Guava D, with the HP7 parentage. Should be interesting to still grow it out, if I can get her back in line.
Won't have any cuts of them for a while.
I started mine outside... And only took cuttings about a week ago, after they'd started flowering. They've gotta root, re-veg, have cuttings taken again, and then those cuttings flowered before I'll pass any of them out.

StankStirr

StankStirr

Hey Bud, Here's a proof of life post... I didn't accept seeds and disappear, never to be heard from again. I promise.
Pedro's progeny are still my number one priority but I've had issues in the grow department. I lost a couple prized cuts in the heat. I tried to bring them back but had to let them go. I set up the 5x5 to flower these Guava x Hp7 ladies, only to have my basement where my vege room is located taken over by fucking rats!! I had to move everything into the 5x5 out in the shop, until the exterminator can rid my basement of the little bastards! I will take cuts of the Guava x HP7's since they're growing like crazy and will hopefully run those soon. 🤞
Then I'm probably going to have to hit you up to replace the fire I lost... 😪😞
20210930_214108.jpg
20210930_192732.jpg
20210930_192803.jpg
20210930_192747.jpg

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hey Bud, Here's a proof of life post... I didn't accept seeds and disappear, never to be heard from again. I promise.
Pedro's progeny are still my number one priority but I've had issues in the grow department. I lost a couple prized cuts in the heat. I tried to bring them back but had to let them go. I set up the 5x5 to flower these Guava x Hp7 ladies, only to have my basement where my vege room is located taken over by fucking rats!! I had to move everything into the 5x5 out in the shop, until the exterminator can rid my basement of the little bastards! I will take cuts of the Guava x HP7's since they're growing like crazy and will hopefully run those soon. 🤞
Then I'm probably going to have to hit you up to replace the fire I lost... 😪😞 View attachment 1175508 View attachment 1175509 View attachment 1175510 View attachment 1175511
Nice, healthy plants!👍
Just lemme know what you need and when, Dude. 💚

Top Bottom