OG 91 SCAMMERS WTF??!!?!?! ALL FARMERS BEWARE!!!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have gotten three messages this week from 3 separate new farmers asking me if I will trade kosher kush for their "elite" strains blah blah blah.

Am I being paranoid here? Each one has the same rhetoric, they all mention the San Fernando Valley and a 91 OG, and the poster is very quick to snap and throw insults when they don't get their way, or an answer right away.

Anybody else getting requests like this or is it just me?

Something smells very fuckin' FISHY to me.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ Lol thats some good shit right there. I get these people every now and then CAP, usually after I post some pics or something but I mostly just ignore their ass. I know who the regulars are and who's just joining to try and cop a few cuts. Seems like you've been dealing with the latter. Peace

Venom818

Venom818

Lol I got this foo hit me up first he wanted to trade then hes saying I'm a nobody and that he's a pro and was one of the first people with kush . He's connected with progressive options some how he was quick to defend there bunk fake sss cuts

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

People always want my cuts.. But if they ask then they haven't been fallowing my threads..i post in all my threads that all my gear was gifted 2 me with rules that I can't give out my cuts.. Rules r rules & I won't burn my good friends that trusted me with there prize cuts.. 2 me trust Is everything & if somebody trusts me then I will b a very loyal DOG..

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Please forward me their info and I will handle them swiftly

Nothing makes me more angry then wannabe's fucking with our members.

I WILL CASTRATE THEM! DETHSMACK!!!

But for real anyone getting bothered by even the lamest acquisition attempt Please let ME know! I will put the smack down.

RC

symbiote420

symbiote420

Who is it? Anyone who's been harassed PM me who the peeps were please, I get that occasional request for beans every now and then too, even got an offer to become "a long distance partner" and trade cuts LOL, I just wish leo would spend more time going after the real criminals like the bankers, politicians & thieves! (maybe I should have just said thieves) instead of trying to entrap some poor dirt farmer....it's just like nature I guess, the lion goes for the easiest kill!
Be careful out there bros, this is not cool!

*maybe we can get a red flag system to tag suspect farmers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom